Term 5 - Minami-ken

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Welcome to Minami province! This is the home of the former Iroquois cities.

Salamanca (Capital)
Cumae
Cattaraugus
Allegheny (Iroquois)
Grand River (Iroquois)
Oil Springs
Niagara Falls (Flipped)

A question, Govorness..

Why are all the cities in your province building workers? Surely we have enough to ensure the proper infrastructure for our cities. In such a contentious area we should be improving our Culture, not depleting the population.

My origanal plan was to build workers and have the DP starve the city in an attempt to lower the Iroquois population to prevent culture flipping. Apparently, 1/2 of that equation was never carried out, and as a result, one city flipped...

I see. It sounds like you've given up on that plan. In which case, perhaps it would be a better idea to change the queues from workers to Cultural buildings.

MSAV will not ask Minami Ken for any miliyary formations, recognizing the region is stil rebuilding. We support Culture Ministry here, and would even ask to rush culture in 1-2 cities in order to consolidate our gains.

To add with the potential war effort (we *WILL* need to take cities this time if Russia attacks. The AI just doesn't take a city and demand nothing for peace)... I present our secret weapon! The Flower Cannon!

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/ct_flowercannon.pcx

If you really want to know, I was trying to make a cylander with polygons... it didn't work out, and I was fiddling with the controls.

But, I'll see what I can provide, seeing that my cities are now more productive.

Looks like the Flower Cannons worked! :crazyeye: We've bombarded a Russian ship off the coast of Ela Springs (Oil Springs).

Governoress Chieftess,

Salamanca, your capital, was renamed Ela Springs - reverse the Ela and you get Ale Springs - my city.

Letting you know that my city is now capital of your province. :D

Top Bottom