Term 5 - Trade Ministry - The Art of the Deal

FionnMcCumhall

Emperor
Trade Leader: Fionn
Trade Deputy: Not Yet Filled*

Coming Soon: Information on this position. its responsibilites and plans for this term.

*Nominations accepted in nominations thread located in the citizens forum.

Current Trades

Current Deals with:
Germany, Persia, Babylon, and China, shall expire in 10 turns

Possible Deals*

Code:
Greece

They Offer		We Offer
Nationalism		Medicine
82 gold			Electricity

England
They Offer		We Offer
6 gpt			Magnetism
WM
20 gold

Persia
They Offer		We Offer
WM			Scientific Method
Nationalism

Aztecs
They Offer		We Offer
WM			Dyes
4 gpt
40 gold

Babylon
They Offer		We Offer
WM			Dyes
11 gpt			Electricity
3 gold

Russia
They Offer		We Offer
WM			Wines
Gems			Electricity
14 gold

Japan
They Offer		We Offer
WM			Medicine
23 gpt
80 gold

*also discussed in Lets Make a Deal discussion threads in citizens sub-fora. Link provided below.

A trade options I found:

Russian Gems for Fanatican Wines + 22 gpt

If we have to manipulate the luxury bar, it's about a 110gpt expense for us. If we do lose another luxury, we might want to look hard at this option.

On another note, I am planning on checking every turn to see if Persia has discovered Scientific Method. If they do, should I examine the trade option available to us? Persia is our only competitor in the wonder race. Once they have the tech, is there any reason for us not to trade it?

Thanks,
Ravensfire, President of Fanatica

we should just trade it to persia and see what gold we can get, but no one wants to trade techs RF, so i dont bother checking those trades. I hate having to give up gpt to at our own expense.
please do keep checking for the best possible trades during the chat but none looked viable to me.

Fionn,

We're getting close to completing both US and HD, and will probably complete both during this turn chat. I would suggest that we start to broker broker both Atomic Theory and Electronics.

From the instructions, we will complete US in 8 turns, and the Dam in 9. I would suggest trading all available techs prior to Atomic Theory when US has 2 and 3 turns to finish. With only 1 turn left to complete US, we trade Atomic Theory.

Universal Suffrage completes, and the AI is screwed. We verify that no Civ is working on the Dam. With 1 turn before the Dam completes, we trade Electronics around. I think (and I don't know for certain) that the AI will pay more if a wonder granted by a tech has not been completed yet.

This should give us a great deal of income for the next 20 turns. We can use some of that to keep the slider high, and continue to burn through techs, and the rest to dramatically improve the infrastructure of Fanatica. Imagine what we could do learning techs in 6 turns, and making 600 gpt.

I know the past few chats have been rather frustrating for you, as the people were asking for restraint. I commend your willingness to work under such strict limits, but now those limits are soon to be removed! Let's see the master at work!

-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatica

Leader FionnMcCumhall,

I did not see a current trade discussion, so I do not know if you are aware of a trade opportunity. The Russians will offer us their World Map, 70 gold, and 30 gpt in exhange for one of our Wines.

Fionn,

As may have heard, the chat was stopped well short of the 10 turn mark. We are presented with many options for trades, beyond what Rik was comfortable handling as the DP.

And so, we turn to you! The gloves are off! There are no restrictions on trades! Let's make lot's of money! Remember tht once we have traded Atomic Theory, Electronics will also open up for trading! Hopefully we can trade it a turn or two before we complete Hoover's Dam.

Your patience in this time of a wonder race is greatly appreciated by all of Fanatica. The time has come to help the other nations share their wealth, with us!

-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatica

Top Bottom