Term 6: Nominations

What I really want is President or vice president, if I do not win those I will stay with Minister of Science, Minister of Foreign affairs or Minister of Defence. Ok?

I know this is last minute but I am going to nominate myself for Minister of Science

If it isn't too late, I'll run for VP, too.

I haven't been paying much attention (didn't even see I was nominated until now). I think it would be best if I remained a citizen, so I will decline all nominations.

Thanks for the noms, though. :)

Looks like Fanatikou is starving for designnated citizens who reply and stuff...:(

I think we do need more citizens who are active also. But they problem is that they propably don't even know there is a demo game other than the SPDG. Also we can't show them what we do so many people are left in the dark. Maybe we could post a ad on the front page, make a information thread on the public part of the MSDG, or have everyone advertise on their signatures.

Can we get an update on accepted noms? I unfortunately don't have the time to tally it up.

And what the heck. I will run for Internal Affairs Minister, as I would still like to follow this game somewhat. :)

OK, updated the first post. Make sure everything looks right, and Napoleon, please narrow down your list a one or two definite postions.

As for myself, I will withdraw my acceptance of the MoFA spot. I will, though, run for the Vice Presidency.

Octavian X said:
Now, unless I'm much mistaken, we're scheduled to have a new government in office come turn 185......

We'll begin elections turn 182-ish.

Are we starting the elections soon then, Octavian? We are now on Turn 183, and need to have this resolved in time for the new government to take power on Turn 186.

I'm the only one going for Prez? :wow:

Oops, just remembered EMP is going for it too. Would have been a shame if the Prez would have won without elections. :)

Uh a mistake I noticed is that Emp narrowed down his noms to Pres, VP and Minister of Science; not JoC :p

Cheetah said:
deshelbr: Sure you don't want any position?

Aww man, wish I saw that earlier. I'm in Japan right now, so I'm not as connected as usual. Maybe I'll be in the government in a different term.

However, I will still be self-appointed historian. If I catch anyone trying to write the history of this turn before me I'll get your IP, hunt you down, and cut your hands off. You'll be typing the term 6 history with your nubs. ;)

Top Bottom