Term 6: Office of the Warlord

It all depends how it is done. this was not a strategy, but more a risk assessment.

To be a bit Scholar-like. When you kill a few units in a city, but would like to heal your assault force, you may well delay the attack a few turns. No one gets city garrison promotions, and quite possibly, another unskilled longbowman may be built.

No troops lost, no enemy promotions.

And you were the one moving on Berlin with a badly wounded stack.

For heavens sake, can we stop this childish stuff for once and for all?

Our stack going to Tartar - even if too little to attack it - is surely enough to
warrant that Frankfurt shall not be reinforced.
And that our workers can keep their tasks.
Then, after Frankfurt falls or our reinforcements arrive (what's first) Tartar.
Our sole problem is war weariness, mostly in former German cities.
Best regards,

I resign from this office, which did not deliver 1/10 of that it promised in elections.

Warlords, please state the units wanted for the wars :)

Looking at the save now!

I am resigning from this office.

This is just because i am not able to give the time needed to run this office.

I am away for some of the end of term as well and have made quite a few mistakes with instructions, so i feel that someone with the time to do this properly should be in charge of the army.

I will still be posting and honour my DP duties.:)

Sorry to see you resign Joe, since your deputy has also resigned I hope we get a chieftain soon so that a warlord can be appointed.

A wise but sad decision. Give what you can, and if it's not enough then open it to let someone else have their opportunity. :)

A citizen could do the job, and post "instructions" as advice to the DP even if no appointment is made. The draft instructions can also be polled which would give the citizen the right to post the poll results as an instruction.

I am resigning from this office.

This is just because i am not able to give the time needed to run this office.

It's totally understandable. To be honest I've been considering resigning myself. I decided against it when our Chieftain resigned, as I didn't want others to assume the arguments were that cause.

If I had a deputy or someone who wishes to take the position, they can have it. I'm doing a horrible job. :blush:

Top Bottom