Term 9 - President's Office

donsig

Low level intermediary
Yeah, I'm here.

Will try to bring this post up to specs soon.

Figured I should look at the save.

Any ideas who to appoint?

It's a coin flip on whether the vacant offices will be filled at all. :lol:

No offense intended, just a random funny thought that came to me, thinking back on the arguments of a few terms ago on how the game shouldn't stop just because some chairs aren't being warmed... :mischief:

dutchfire said:
Any ideas who to appoint?

DaveShack said:
It's a coin flip on whether the vacant offices will be filled at all. :lol:

Well, I can't use the old standby of asking the losers of elections if they want a job. Either of you got any ideas about who would want one of these jobs?

Follow the CoL...

Put out a request as per the CoL then you can allow the time to past then those who have offices and can hold a second can get a second office.

robboo said:
Follow the CoL...

Put out a request as per the CoL then you can allow the time to past then those who have offices and can hold a second can get a second office.

Done.

Feel free to apply.

donsig said:
Done.

Feel free to apply.

cant..SoW cant have a second office. :)

Also Mr President...We have a good bit of gold and are pulling in alot gpt. Do you think we can authorize (CoL mandated poll right) a increase in our research rate to where we are either barely gaining gpt or barely losing.

robboo said:
Also Mr President...We have a good bit of gold and are pulling in alot gpt. Do you think we can authorize (CoL mandated poll right) a increase in our research rate to where we are either barely gaining gpt or barely losing.

We're at +22gpt at 30%. Increasing to 40% leaves us at +2gpt, though adding more units will reduce that. A 10% change is allowed every 10 turns, without a vote:

CoL said:
a change in Taxes (the science/treasury/culture meter) greater that 10% more than once every 10 turns

Also, a discussion on next moves has been started, please participate. :)

Darn..thought for sure we could get to 50% and be positive...

DaveShack said:
Mr. President,

What plans do you have for organizing the Designated Players Pool?

None at the moment. Been busy cleaning out the Doughnutian embassy in Athens. We're setting up the new Republic of Iron government in exile offices there.

EDIT: I formally appoint Sweetacshon as Minister of Interior and RegentMan as Minister of Science.

I also suggest our two justices get together and get the judiciary going. Why wait for a Chief justice? Use the procedures from last term to get yourselves started.

Top Bottom