Term II Election - Foreign Minister

yup sure then i'll give it till tomorrow incase anyone else really wants the job, otherwise using my presidential powers you shall be croxis the foreign minister again-first job will be to send e-mails to all teams about how your replacing methos-oh how they will be confused now :D

First, I don't recall ever sending out any emails that I had taken over. I did tell Rishab (COG) that I was becoming the FA, but that's it.

Secondly, again I want to apologize. My RL is also affecting my SGOTM game and that's one game I won't back out of for any reason, even though I've had to skip my last turnset or two.

Something I would like to point out, with the new version of the forums it's possible to change the author of a post. In other words, does anyone want control of either the COG or BAT embassy threads? I can PM a mod and they can give the authorish of the first post to whoever wants it. Let me know either here or via PM and I'll get in contact with a mod.

Hopefully eventually things will calm down and I can play again. I think I'll stay away from officer duties though. :D

Top Bottom