TERRAIN: Mines with tower

Niessuh

Warlord
I have modified the RoN tower extracted by ArbitraryGuy, inserting It into my soft mine graphic. Credit goes to Jack O'Lantern (Apolyton) for having the idea of mixing towers with mines

screenshot:

Attachments

• torre.jpg
    torre.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 4,099
Wow thats so amazing, you were able to stick a tower next to the standard mine! Your talent astounds us all! Maybe next you can stick a silo in the irrigation graphic! :rolleyes:

Aonghus, there's absolutely no need to be rude. :nono:

Graphics look nice. Better than the ones with derricks. :goodjob:

Originally posted by Aonghus
Wow thats so amazing, you were able to stick a tower next to the standard mine! Your talent astounds us all! Maybe next you can stick a silo in the irrigation graphic! :rolleyes:

You dont have to be an ******* Aonghus

Well the graphic looks nice Niessuh:) I might use them.

If anyone cares, the technical term for the tower at a mine site is a "tipple." They are used to store the mined material (e.g. coal, iron ore) before it is removed from the site.

And you have better...where?

That's not the standard mine, genius.

Looks great

IMHO it might indeed make the map a bit crowded. BTW is there a way to work with different mining graphics? These could be used for hills and mountains and the old ones could be used for grassland, plains, ...

Greetz Jurimax.

Idiot.

I, however, like the idea and execution. :goodjob:

I like these mines better than the ones in Civ3 :)

oo very nice, I'm impressed- this is the first terrian-mod-graphic change that I've seen that I've liked! no offense against anyone who has made a terrian-mod-graphic change thingy. one problem though, besides the others mentioned, is that it would look silly if you built it in the acient times- if only Civ III had an option of updating the graphics for it when you hit the industrail era, then it would be very nice... how come Fraxis didn't do something like that themselves? mines are very diffrent looking than they were 4,000 years ago :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Zcylen
nice job you traitor :p

It's at apolyton too :p

Agree @King Squanto
At least this mine could be used at scenarios like wwII or Napoleonic

Top Bottom