Terrance Project Thread

Well, since there are quite a bit of discussion here I think it's best to share what I've been working on since the retrospective.

Here's the brainstorming I've done for Terrance's Prohibition. It's 1920, prohibition is full swing, and the first generation of extraordinary beings, the Masks, are emerging into scene.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19D16DxpmFaAsI8xhtQ83aJt5K80UrMUtqeHEBfw1LdA/edit?usp=sharing

Although a ton of things are different, here are some of the many things that are the same.
  • Turns with phases where you can adjust your strategy
  • Asymmetry in development and capabilities
  • Interdependent criminal world
I don't have a launch date planned, but I am keeping track of interest and I'm brainstorming ways to do the Mask abilities differently.

I kinda like the system, but the setting doesn't click. Also curious how the procedures for updating will look.

I will notify someone when they're up for initiative. This notice will include the current map, current available missions, and the actions they have activated.

They have a certain amount of time to choose which action they want to use and how they want to use it.

I then determine the outcome of the action, advance initiative, and check who goes next.

Regarding the setting: I've been actively taking feedback and modifying things. Is there anything specific that is weird about the setting for you?

So its going to be via individual PMs, got it :thumbsup:

No, the setting looks genuine, its just the topic in general is somewhat distant from my personal interests. I like the board game inspiration trend too.

Top Bottom