1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The AI can just be so... sad

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by ltccone, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Gort

Gort Emperor

How does Poland manage to go full piety and not get a religion? Did they take something else first?

2. Xyuta

Xyuta Chieftain

I noticed that around turn 160 the last religion was gone to someone else, they had tradition 1 and piety 5.

Game was on continents, immortal, i didn't finished it as i was trying to wage war early and it didn't worked well.

I was playing Spain and manage to get 3 rd religion, Ethiopia and Celts were also there.

I thought Poland have Been beaten by someone else to the last religion.

What i am sure of is that the AI go up the piety tree even if they havn't got their religion yet.

3. Gruber

Gruber Chieftain

In my current game I'm having a 1000 year war with the Japanese. And I'm the underdog :p So I like to go guerilla on him on occasion and pillage all his tile improvements (He's been conquering so much and has a wide empire now).

And he doesn't even bother to repair them ... which is kinda sad. I like free monies.

4. Nivrax

Nivrax Chieftain

Not stupid at all. The only policy in Piety that require you having your own religion is Reformation Beliefs. You can still have every other bonus, gold, cheaper/better temples, two pantheons and most importantly, piety+gold+culture from bought-planted Great Prophet (which he will have MORE than usual religion civs since he don't need to waste his first 2 to create/enhance). And all he is loosing is Founder bonus.