The Australia Mac patch seems to be out...

oakdragon

Stagnating amongst the Siliconians
Supporter
At least, it's downloading something BIG! :D

:D

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 8.58.23 AM.jpg

I can start a game with Australia, but I don't see the Australian scenario anywhere. Anyone else having this problem?

The missing scenario issue is being discussed in the steam thread (which Aspyr reads), so hopefully we'll have a response soon.

I have downloaded the DLC, can play Australia and seem to have the patch installed. But something seems to be not right in addition to the missing scenario. In steam, the Australia DLC is still greyed out and it says "Not installed". So it seems something went wrong at some point.

I Have the same problem and Australian DLC is not listed as installed in the steam library. Also Development Tools is not available for MAC.

I Have the same problem and Australian DLC is not listed as installed in the steam library. Also Development Tools is not available for MAC.

That's not a surprise, I don't think the Civ development tools have ever been available for Mac on any version.

I seem to be OK. I've bought the DLC scenario and it played OK (although I only played a few turns). I've also played a "normal" game as Australia.

I can start a game with Australia, but I don't see the Australian scenario anywhere. Anyone else having this problem?

According to AspyrWoo on Steam, they've reproduced the issue and are looking into a fix.

Did you buy it separately or with the DDE?
Not sure what DDE stands for, but after the auto-update finished and the start window opened I clicked on the advert for the Australia DLC and my browser opened and took me to a page on Steam where I bought it.

DDE is the Digital Deluxe Edition that included the first 4 DLCs. Maybe the problem with the missing scenario is exclusive to this edition and does not occur when you buy it separately.

Top Bottom