The Celtic PeaceKeepers: Book Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
rbis4rbb said:
Forget Daft. I won't be reading the next update. If he didn't have the time, he should've never restarted.

I think people should write their entire story as they go, and ONLY when the game is done should they post. Then there is no spam in the threads with people waiting to read the next update. There are far too many unfinished stories here.

Licentia said:
rbis4rbb said:
Forget Daft. I won't be reading the next update. If he didn't have the time, he should've never restarted.

I think people should write their entire story as they go, and ONLY when the game is done should they post. Then there is no spam in the threads with people waiting to read the next update. There are far too many unfinished stories here.

yeah, but what if you spend hours writing out a story......which then nobody likes.

also, who wants to sit down at a acomputer and read a story straight through, it would take ages, its much better to read it as it comes and be able to reply.

+ you are also forgetting that Daft has written an awful lot - I should know, I've read it since the very beginning and his original work was amazing, all games go much slower at the end, you can't blame him for taking more time.

and I think that if you can't say anything nice, don't speak. Daft has taken a lot of his time up to write this, and we rightly thank him, just because life prevents him from posting more doesn't mean he shouldn't have restarted.

He'll post eventually. He can't defy the Program.

Don't you know about The Program? You know, a bunch of daftfanatics-programmists created it in order to ensure that Daft one day posts again? ;)

Anyway, what I mean is that daft WILL post again. He always does. But it would take quite some time...

das said:
Anyway, what I mean is that daft WILL post again. He always does. But it would take quite some time...
It may take a month, a year, a decade, a century... Ok, maybe not a century...
But he sure as hell will post again!

Just thought i would use my first post to let you know Daftpanzer that this is an incredibly awesome story :goodjob: !!! I'm pumped to see the continuation of this VERY soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom