The CIV4 Quiz Game!

Another Civ4 Riddle:

The Charracter Kevin Costner played in the movie 'The Guardian' would get quite a surprise in Civ4 if he tried to rescue somone out at sea - what would be the surprise?

CRE/ORG?

Spoiler :
Zara Yaqob/Ethiopia, UU Oromo, Musket replacement with Drill I and II.

Or Augustus Caeser/Rome, UU Praetorian, Swordsman replacement at 8 strength but no city attack bonus, and costs more to build.

CCRunner and Quotey were correct. The right answer was Zara Yaqob of Ethiopia and the UU we were looking for was Oromo Warrior. Thank you Quotey for noting that there were two possible answers, but from now on all answers must be valid in Beyond the Sword expansion pack (unless I say otherwise). Mystikmind: please make another thread for your riddles. They're cool but you're stealing my competitors;)

The next question:

Name all the (non-water) units who get no movement penalty from moving in squares that take more than one movement point to move into.

Note: The units named must have no promotions whatsoever. A.K.A units that automatically get promotions that allow them to move without penalties don't count.

Spoiler :
Gunships and keshik (don't know how to spell it but the mongol UU)

CCRunner and Quotey were correct. The right answer was Zara Yaqob of Ethiopia and the UU we were looking for was Oromo Warrior. Thank you Quotey for noting that there were two possible answers, but from now on all answers must be valid in Beyond the Sword expansion pack (unless I say otherwise). Mystikmind: please make another thread for your riddles. They're cool but you're stealing my competitors
:cool:

Mystikmind: please make another thread for your riddles. They're cool but you're stealing my competitors;)

Let him ask the riddles. I quite like them.
As for determining a winner, it should be the first person to answer.
Next Question:
Name the techs needed for a stealth bomber.
Name its range and strength as well.

I'll be the one asking the questions thank you ;)

I'll be the one asking the questions thank you ;)

You'll have a hard time enforcing that. No one here will wait for you to ask a question. Are you pissed because you want attention and other people are asking good questions? If you did manage to enforce it then prepare to answer your own questions.:)

I don't think that people will have to wait for anything because, in case you didn't notice, I have already asked a question. Posting a new question after just a few people have answered the last one isn't very smart (although I do admit I was quilty of that during the first question) because some people live in different time zones and many don't come here every day. We can't just exclude those people, we have to give them a chance too.

And no, I do not look for attention and I rarely use smiling faces in my post when I'm pissed.

I don't think that people will have to wait for anything because, in case you didn't notice, I have already asked a question. Posting a new question after just a few people have answered the last one isn't very smart (although I do admit I was quilty of that during the first question) because some people live in different time zones and many don't come here every day. We can't just exclude those people, we have to give them a chance too.

And no, I do not look for attention and I rarely use smiling faces in my post when I'm pissed.

I'm pretty sure the answer is correct, if it isn't then please say so.

The point was not to wait for the first one to get it right, the point was to let everyone try that same question. The "First person wins" was all your idea and is not an official rule.

Besides the answer isn't 100% correct. Sorry guys.
Everyone else, try to resist looking at their answers.

Top Bottom