The Civilization 3

Budweiser_64

Chieftain
Wow i got this game and it is one of the most in depth strategy games ever. I mean you can do anythign in it. Manage cities and there is always different resources. I have played games like age of empires and they are great games but the wars are very short. In civilization wars lasst like wars over years of bombing raids espionage its just great. Its downfall is its graphics but the strategy is endless. BEST STRATEGY GAME EVER DEVELOPED

Well, that's what people tell me, but I can't say for myself since I have nothing to compare it to. I don't play computer games that much, and the ones I have played pretty much consist of Civilization I and Civilization II in addition to Civilization III. :D

Jeez, get out the pom-poms. :rolleyes:

Some people are very easily pleased.

Jeez, Zouave you are a classic. I have to say I actually agree with most of your criticisms of the unmodified game (and the patches) but hell, if people say they like it, then you should at least allow them their opinion. After all is said and done, it's just a matter of taste. But don't get me wrong, I hope you don't stop posting - the forum would not be the same without you. I only wish my Spearmen were as fearless in defence of their positions as you are! :goodjob:

Jeez, get out the pom-poms.

Some people are very easily pleased

You have a way of making people doubt their own general contentment with the game:cry: :cry: :cry:

Budweiser, that is great that you have fallen under the Civ III spell. Same here, actually. Good gaming to you, Sir.

Zouave, I respect your opinions. Why, though, would you come onto a 'fan's' thread and slag them for enjoying the game? Your opinions are yours, not everyone must share them. There are plenty of threads devoted to the 'evils' of this game, there you reign supreme.
Try not to make people feel bad for liking the game, though. They are just as entitled to their opinions as you are with your own.

Top Bottom