The Crusaders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it, that means well have to shot him.

end this heresy! the Reformation church is against violence! heretics! the One! will turn his back on you you should be ashamed!

Your little 'one' can't save you, you cannot blashpime against the gods and try to get away with it! He may be accepted a few hundred years from now, but not now, sez I.

Originally posted by Plexus
My scribes have reasearched the subject further, they have found that Zonridguz is a minor site, home to only one of our gods, Illuminoti, the god of light.

Infidels!
The Gods send Me to the spiritual desert...
THis says The ONE, highest one of the Gods: "You brood of yiguirros! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Illuminoti as our father.' For I tell you that out of these stones The ONE can raise up children for Illuminoti.
He has no power compared to ME!"

That says the ONE, Highest of the highests: conquer all the Land at your rigth, and clean all the sea to your left because all the land is sacred to ME and Your are my people and all the sea belong to me because I´m The ONe God of the land and the sea.
And remenber, you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to The ONE, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Out Prophet spoke! And with him the one! Our new targets are updated in the second post. Please delete all posts referring to the old target!

I think all of you should be shot :)

See he even agree's with me( I think he's one of the one's I said should be shot but anyway)

I need to change my sig!

!I have a vision!:
"look, here comes a man in a chariot
with a team of horses.
And he gives back the answer:
'Salamanca has fallen, has fallen!
All the images of its gods
lie shattered on the ground!' "

Oh, holy prophet, is it your decree that we destroy our friends, the Iroquios?

Even now my witness is in heaven; my advocate is on high. My intercessor is my friend as my eyes pour out tears to the ONe; on behalf of a man he pleads with God as a man pleads for his friend.

The One works in misteryous ways...

Ok...but which one are you talking about?

The Time for the Iroquois is close... but only the ONE knows when...

Hey, would it be possible for me to join?
For I could help make this party the most popular around! Bring us to glory, free the gods and have our country swell in wealth and luxuries! What do ya say?

Kevinicus, you heard the word of the one and the one heard yours. Spread our mission to the world now, and the blessings of the one will be with you.

Wewt! I am a word spreader!
sry Plexus, btw. Jolly good avatar what not? I will spread our glory! Long live our......Group!

Hey, I have a question. Is it possible to overthrow this Democracy thing and call oneself as Dictator and alone ruler over the land?
Or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom