The Crusaders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

disorganizer

Deity
Our holy lands are discovered! The place where our gods live, and one of our enemies dared to take those lands to seperate us from our beloved highnesses!
The place of dunmanifestin lies there in the montain ranges of the ramtops, just south of the city formerly known as ankh-morpork!

I now call all noble phoenatican men to arms to join the crusade against the enemies holding captive our divinities. To free our holy lands.

The target of this citizen group is to loby building a huge strike force to invade a distinctive target on our enemies land.

OUT PROPHET HAS SPOKEN!

We shal invade the lands to our right!

We send explorers out to further discover the lands, and found our previous attempt was misinformed by some spies of the reformation church! may the one ban them for their misbelief.

Here is the real target:
THE IROQUOIS CITIES OF SALAMANCA AND NIAGARA-FALLS!

Map is attached.

We shall also capture the former Ankh-Morpork because of the wonders it hosts. The wonders formerly owned by our spirits shal now again belong to us!

Attachments

• salamanca+niagarafalls.jpg
    salamanca+niagarafalls.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 138
Ok....

hey! i live in san francisco man! what do you expect ;-LoO
if someone has another holy land to place here, do so! we can discuss about where our holy lands are.
but we should definitely free them!

I'd like our holy lands to be in the realm of the orange people (I assume that the english are orange)
We have yet to wait for our prophet godinex to recieve a revelation telling us where they are located. :)

I fear about our prophet, did he try to find the holy lands and get lost or worse, killed? I haven't heard from him lately.

I just checked as a matter of fact. His last post was a little while ago. So he is around. It's just been a few weeks since he has posted in the democracy game.

i urge our prophecy to clarify! you believers are confused about where to send our glorious forces!

My scribes have reasearched the subject further, they have found that Zonridguz is a minor site, home to only one of our gods, Illuminoti, the god of light.

Don't need to find no Illuticalic or whatever.... All we need is a lamp.

we should make our way into the darkness around the small chinese island in the north-east! maybe our holy land lies there (or at least we find our prophet there)

Originally posted by Strider
Don't need to find no Illuticalic or whatever.... All we need is a lamp.

How dare you blasphime the patron god of Ameri. :lol:

call a medic! and an mental Initusion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom