The Crusaders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it may be.
lets say:
1) u get yourself elected as president (by citizency)
2) u make a constitutional amendment in your favor (allowing full controll of the president without citizency in war or national emergency, for example. to be declared by you, of course)
3) this has to be accepted by citizenry and cabinet (so you have to be a good talker!)
4) declare war, national emergency etc.
5) totally change the constitution at your will for only you to have all powers
6) you done it

its the hitler-schema for overthrowing a democracy (like whe overthrew the german democraty before ww2) without a independant legislative controll over constitutional changes.

this would for example not work in nowaday germany (at least not that easy) with the separation of legislative and executive powers of the state (well, its not implemented that good, but it is).

Well lets get to work shall we? :D
No seriously, I was thinking we could try, with they acception of you guys. How bout it, and who will do it then?

hell no! the crusade is the war for the one, and the one speaks thru his people! despotism is the part of the evil reformation church!

So....No revolt........Ok....
(looks for group that support my way ;) )
Well...How do you think we will make it up...If people want a war?

We will have to campaign and persude leaders. Having our opinion in the chat is good, as this will give the possibility of direct influence.

Originally posted by disorganizer
We will have to campaign and persude leaders. Having our opinion in the chat is good, as this will give the possibility of direct influence.

Your Campaigning isn't needed anymore to START war. You saw the evil of the Iro's before the rest of the world did, they launched a surprise attack against us.

Now mount your tanks, and win this war!!

Leave a few behind to petition for goals if you wish though.

I CALL ALL MEMBERS OF THE CRUSADERS TO VOLUNTEER FOR FIGHTING OUR EVIL NEIGHBORS!

This is our holy war! Finally, citizens realized that our prohpet was right! Praise the one! Fullfull your duty! Let them unbelievers feel what happens if you deny our god!

I HEREWITH ANNOUCE THE END OF THE CRUSADE!
THANKS TO THE ONE! THANKS TO OUR SUPPORTERS!

IT WAS A VICTORY!

for this reason, this group if officially closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom