The damned

tweedie77

Chieftain
Hi I have been working on this idea for a while now but since G&K it got a bit more complicated for me (as if it wasn't to begin with) but anyway if anyone wants to take my idea and run with it? I would just love to see it some day and I can't get it to work.

I made Queen of the damned leader with all unique units, all of them to fit the theme. Traits included converting all barbarian kills and increased wonder building kinda going for an enslavement theme and all units had a free pillage as they walked through enemy territory and healing after destroying enemies kinda like a blight and regen theme. I was also trying to make skeletons and vampires and the like, each unit had special abilities to fit their attributes like vampires get medic and maybe double heal in friendly? skeletons weak vs blunt, that kinda stuff. I also wanted to change every building, unit,wonder and interface to fit the theme, with their own names and graphics. A big issue I had was changing the resources, gold, happiness and all that. Make blood instead of culture, unhappiness instatead of happiness but unhappy being a good thing, and I had a whole bunch of ideas along these lines but no idea how I would totally redo the entire interface and things like that if anyone knows? or can do it? I just want to play it lol.

Here is the link where you can download what I have so far.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=393109

Basically I wanted this undead theme thing and change every aspect of the game to fit it but it became way over my head and if anyone is up to the challenge there you go.

Top Bottom