Iraq
Iran
Israel
Egypt
Turkey
Syria
Jordan
Lebanon

I haven't really even played it myself so I'm sure there is a horde of little mistakes. For one there are probably too many resources.

Attachments

• mideast.zip
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,856
Good Job!

but should Kuwait under USA rule?

Yes, Kuwait should be under US rule. Also, Greece, Cyprus, Libya, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Macedonia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Bulgaria, and Turkmenistan can also be added too, it would make it more realistic.

Very good though, I'm gonna try it as my fav civ.. the Turks.

Kuwait was just conquered by Iraq at this time, thus resulting in the first Gulf War. I considered added the European Union centered in Greece, and possibly the Soviet Union, but the Soviet Union fell during the Scenario and lost the Caucasian region. I wanted the Scenario to be totally centered in The Middle East so I left the Balkans bare.

I've had this scenario out for a month now and its seems that a fair ammount of people have downloaded it but has anyone actually played it?

Elaborate a bit more if you would. What do you like about the scenario? What could be improved?

Personally one my favorites about this scenario is how I got to make the borders look pretty good. I also like my scenario because it is a showcase of the modern units of Civ III. My favorite thing is that this scenario didn't take a lot of time to make, its pretty simple.

I've only looked in the editor, but it looks pretty good.That I like with this scenario is that is many modern units and a nice map.It should be more simple scenarios like this.Good job!:goodjob: :D

250 have downloaded it. Somebody has got to have actually played it.

I'm tweaking the scenario right now smoothing out some of the aspects, tweaking stats and I'm thinking of adding new flag leaderheads.

i looked at it in the editor, and first I changed the settings so that a month elapses every turn instead of 50 months passing everyturn ;). then I added Israel to alliance 1. I also think that you should add in civilian guerillas. units that could be spawned every 3 turns with the wonder "Nationalism" or something. because of this I upped the infantry attack to 8, defense to 12, and upped tank (including MA and MI) attack and defense by 2. Then I renamed Guerilla to "Civilian Militia" and gave it attack 6 and defense 13 (to simulate how an urban civilian can blend in and cause much casualties) and renamed Sun Tzu's Art of War to "Nationalism" and had it produce a civilian militia every 3 turns.

but a good scenerio overall!

Not bad ideas. I like to leave out Israel of the locked alliance for historical reasons. During the first gulf war Iraq launched scud missiles at Israel with the attempt of inciting Israel to declare war against Iraq thus inciting Arab nations such as Syria and Egypt from withdrawing their support of the Coalition. The U.S. convinced Israel to remain neutral for the sake of the coalition. I didn't want Israel to have to declare war on Iraq on behalf of the U.S. and especially not Saudi Arabia, if Israel was put in a locked alliance. Hypothetically the U.S. could go to war with Israel in my scenario, which is not realistic I know.

oh btw when I start it up I only can play as 8 nations. that's odd.

Lebanon and Syria are not playable, but I can easily make them so. They wouldn't be very fun to play, however.

In Mine The USA has warriors and catupults WTF is up with that Plus thier modern units

Top Bottom