1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The line of Taurnaina

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: RPG' started by Noldodan, May 4, 2003.

1. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

Manager taking over...
    The four in the hut, realizing that death would come to them, being hopelessly outnumbered, come out of the thread, surrenderring to Aza.

2. Noldodan

Noldodan 2 years of waiting...

OOC: Surrender? Us? Dang... Life under Stuk.... *Laitatan shivers*

3. Bootstoots

Bootstoots Deity Retired Moderator

Aza: You four (gesturing to the captives) will be taken to Atrous, where he will decide your fate.
    The warriors force the captives to march to the palace. Aurelia is holding the baby Antony.

4. Civanator

Civanator Deity

OOC: WAIT! I never had any talk with Nodldodan about this rebel group. I didn't even know there was one. And now I am in it? Sorry Noldodan, but I will not have my char's led by an 11 year old punk who has a grudge against Stuk Aza Peesea. They are twice his age and can lead themselves. Is ther some way I can stop this? Like forcing out Laitatan? I never gave consent to be in it.

5. Noldodan

Actually, I tend to agree with Civanator. Just take me and let the rest go, after all it's me taht you came for.

6. Bootstoots

Bootstoots Deity Retired Moderator

OOC: With Laitatan's execution, it doesn't look much like there is any Taurnainan Line anymore.

7. Noldodan

That's what YOU think...

8. Noldodan

OOC: And now, here is the continuation of the Line of Taurnaina. HAH! Take that, naysayers!

In the years after Laitatan's execution, the honor and heritage of the Line of Taurnaina disappeared. But recently, Antony DePaolo sent out Hiberius to find any relatives of Poldohtar Taurnaina, the last true head of the family. He was successful, finding Aldadan Taurnaina, the grandson of Poldohtar's wife Maltatari. Aldadan was taken back to Antony, and educated. Now he is a High Noble in Antony's court, and helps the scholars. But now he is becoming bored with his life, and seeks for a way to escape his boredom...

9. Civanator

Civanator Deity

Antony knows of Aldadan's boredom, and he summons him to his room.

Antony(As Ald enters): Aldadan, I know you are becoming bored with your new life. So, I will let you leave the palace in search for adventure. You may take a friend with you, maybe Hiberius; but I am uncomfortable seeing you like this. I have repayed your family for Laitatan's sacrifice. Maybe you will find a mate and settle down, and keep your family going. It is all up to you.

Aldadan: Thank you Antony. May you live long and pass away peacefully.

Aldadan leaves the room, and begins a new chapter in the Line of Taurnaina.

10. Noldodan

I'll be continuing this after the turnchat.