1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Silver Skull

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Scenario League' started by Nicheal, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Nicheal

Nicheal Chieftain

Hello Guys!

Thought today: I was a bit stupid to upload that sweet little thing before its perfect!
    It would have been nicer to get that perfect the first time playing to get the fully loaded battle.
    Sorry! But was after two weeks modding a bit stressed and wanted to upload the damned,
    so that Curt Sibling could finally look at these great done walls, for example.
    And i like that Sky Zruloc, and the finished Zruloc Knights look really great, i think!

@McMonkey

that was a threadbuck, and thats alright...
    :)

@Harry Tuttle
    Yes the Events.txt is a bit overloaded, but i need to have further Enemy AI Armies to fight on,
    and i want to have some news about wars and kills.
    I like that to here about further kills to think: O what a war out there!

Yes. Darkred/red and Darkblue/blue are these colours... i did that a little bit brighter...

The next days i will hopefully finish my Version 2.0 cause i love to play that Scenario,
    and i am getting little changes in Events.txt and .txts and heres and theres every day.

2. McMonkey

McMonkey ----Evertonian---- SLeague Staff

News articles added at the newly functioning SL Wiki and the SL Information page as well as an entry in the recently completed section.

3. Nicheal

Nicheal Chieftain

thanxalot!

:)

4. CurtSibling

CurtSibling ENEMY ACE™ SLeague Staff

I thought I would bump this scen back, to see if anyone had any comments.

5. Nicheal

Nicheal Chieftain

Yes, it seems to be very sad, that this nice piece of CIV2 art was downloaded
    25 times and thats it. That was a funny thing... i did not know why the health bars
    did not decrease by fighting and wondered and wondered why... i took ´easy fight´
    in the Test of Time Extended Original Settings... wow. These are the Errors we
    Modders become crazy for, Dudes.

The CIV2 Test of Time Mod ´The Lord of the Silver Skull´ was planed to become
    a Fight between two Castles... and around some Mining Suburbs to conquer.
    But it grew and grew, and then the Map was too small for all that. Right after
    Posting ´TLotSS´ i created a ´Silver Skull´ Mod as the Original, and a ´Deluxe´ Mod
    with a really huge Map. That i did not post, cause there are other ´TLotSS´ Mods
    which i want to create too... and then i want to post it, and you all will scream in awe!

harhar! Perhaps never... so what. It is much more easier for me to create one single
    Mod like ´The Silmarillion´ instead of ´TLotSS´ with at least 5 planed Mods and huge Batch files...
    right now i am in fear to create the Silmarillion Events.txt... its blank horror for a perfectionist
    to do over 80 kb... and thats a difference between, for example, American Kingdoms
    by Sibling and The Silmarillion by me:

In AK you have joy by beating everyone, in Silmarillion you have Morgoth only,
    and the other Empires are your Allies... that is much more challenging to create a Mod
    for joy not having a total War, Dudes... äh, you DO have a total War, but not total Enemies.

I hope i will finish the 5 Mods of ´TLotSS´ to totally beat you Dudes down, revenge
    for 25 nasty little downloads...

:D

think twice... dont think twice... dont think... think dont... who really donts?

:D

6. CurtSibling

CurtSibling ENEMY ACE™ SLeague Staff

Dude, in this day and age for CIV2, 25 people playing on this forum is rather good! :)