The Ottomans are now selling caged parrots as pets

GoodGame

Red, White, & Blue, baby!
...in-game spam?

Just got that ridiculous message is white on the top of the game screen. Is that some kind of corporation founding message?

Likely a random event where the ottomans found parrots in a tile and it boosted the tiles commerce value

its still better than chained monkeys :lol:

I always seem to get domesticated prairie dogs as exotic pets

:lol: I haven't got any yet, but a neighbour did! I am like, "Huh? Prairie Dogs?".

I always seem to get domesticated prairie dogs as exotic pets
I got that one too. Since I was playing the Incas my thought was "good for them, but lets keep in mind that guinea pigs are for food! "

The parrots one seems to only happen on jungle tiles as far as my experience has shown. Plus 1 :commerce: even if you cut down the jungle.

I wonder if the pet prairie dogs are trained to do the Dramatic Look(tm).

:rotfl: I wanted to see if i could get prarie dofs and parrots on the same tile, so i went on wrld builder and made a rainforest plain, and i got it! :lol:

I have received the truffles myself, and a couple other ones too. Plus by doing one of the missions I was able to have all of my sword bearing units recieve the attack bonus against mele units as soon as they are built.

Youd definately should go to war on them over that, the prarie dogs forced me to whipe out a civilization. All I do is build a booming economy, then make gigantic armies, and wait for someone do say something stupid. Parots would make me whipe out the contintent.
My people will not succumb to the bird flu.

It would appear that the germans have adopted the tradition of running with the bulls.

Special Unit: PETA Agent - can sabotage some random event generated bonuses and animal resources.

i've had the prarie dogs, and ran with the bulls

oh and people donating things to the library

and i found some lost scrolls in the desert too

right now i keep getting these stupid tornados wiping out one of my farms over and over again

i actually think these things are quite cool

Top Bottom