The People of China: A Feud IAAR

I'll stick with C (3 of them) :D

OOC: Oops, forgot that.

Head of House: ...we meant: eventually.

Sun Jinghua - F (Chairwoman): Here is the methodology used for selecting land assignments:
Spoiler :
Since everyone got their Primary Choice, things were relatively easy. For each of the Primary Choices (A, B, and C), one at a time, I assigned every House in that group a random number. The lowest number received got the first "pick," the second lower number got the second "pick," etc. Ties were broken with multiple drawings.

As each House's turn came up for them to pick, a random number was drawn between 1 and the total number of remaining squares in that plot group. The random number was used to select the relevant square out of the remaining unselected squares in the group.

I "ordered" the unselected squares uniquely by ordering the squares first from bottom to top, left to right. Any arbitrary ordering could have been used as long as I was consistent in my usage; since I was consistent in using the method that I just stated, the selections were fair.

Here are the results:

House Qing (Teal) General Olaf
Treasury: 2
Base Income: 2
Land Income: 1

House Zhou: (Green) Mosher
Treasury: 0

House Ling (Red) Fladed
Treasury: 3
Land Income: 0

Wong House: (Purple) ilduce349
Treasury: -2
Land Income: 1 (really 3, as long as we learn Animal Husbandry in the next turnset)
Leader Income: 2

House Sun (Yellow) Dhoomstriker
Treasury: -2
Land Income: 3

Tamada House (Blue) Yoshiegg737

Leyasu Clan (Dark Red) Tambien

House Jackson (Colourless) SouthernKing

House Tin (Orange) BigTin

House Huang (Pink) NPC

House Wu (Cyan) NPC

Sun Jinghua - F (Chairwoman): Kindly let me know if you spot any mistakes and I will update the above information.

Sun Jinghua - F (Head of House): I would also like to announce that now that a solid economic system has been put in place, I am stepping down as Chairwoman, as part of my agreement with Wong House (ilduce349). Wong House now reclaims the leadership of the country. We hope that they will be wise enough to stick with the economic system that we have put in place for this turnset and will also use their wisdom in following turnsets to promote a fair, yet competitive environment.

For one, as land becomes more scarce, we expect that prices for land will rise in future turnsets. However, this decision will be up to your new leader to decide. Work hard to make your own luck, Wong House!

Out of character message for ilduce349: Your Private Messaging message quota has been reached, so no one is able to send Private Messages to you. Please archive (aka download) or else simply delete unneeded messages.

To archive (aka download) your private messages, you can use the checkboxes on the right-hand side of the Private Messages screen, including the Select All checkbox, followed by selecting one of the "Selected Messages" drop-down list options (the drop-down list is located at the bottom right of the screen). The options for downloading are: XML, CSV, and TEXT.

House Qing is pleased with the results. :D

Is it too late to join? Or can i still play?

House Tin
Head: BigTin - M(27) Industrious, Creative
Wife: Tin Lu - F(25) Protective, Spiritual
Children:
Tin Bak - M (7) Industrious, Aggresive
Tin Shi - F (4) Spiritual, Expansive

May I ask why I have negative money?

Sun Jinghua - F (Head of House): You requested Choice A. As there were less than or equal to people who wanted Choice A as you, you were automatically receiving Choice A. Choice A costs 5 Gold. You started with 3 Gold. A special rule for this purchase and this purchase only was introduced to allow you to go into debt.

See the spoiler tag for the relevant quotes.
Spoiler :
My first choice is A, followed by B followed by C and Finally D (the grassland/plain that dhoom listed as useless)

A) Costs 5 Gold. For this turn and this turn only, a special rule will allow a House to go into debt by -2 Gold for this purchase item and this purchase item only (i.e. this debt rule does not extend to buying a bodyguard, nor will it extend to any other purchase). This special rule is made for the sake of equity and does not set a precedent for someone in the future to do something ridiculous like claiming that they can go into debt to buy bodyguards--bodyguards will always desire and demand immediate, cold hard cash (gold).

Sun Jinghua - F (Head of House): Note that my House is also in debt.

Darn, got there too late :( Can I still get any land?
Sun Jinghua - F (Head of House): I am no longer the Chairwoman, so I cannot make any promises. However, as long as the current leader, from House Wong, does not object, I don't see why you cannot put in a request for land at this point under the same conditions as were stated earlier. Please go back and read message 93 and onwards in the thread for details. In particular, message 124 tells you which pieces of land were already taken and are thus unavailable for purchase.

Your best bet at this point is probably Choice C, but Choices A, E, and F are also still eligible choices. Please pick more than one Choice, in order of preference, in case one of the other Houses also speaks up, asking for land.

Please also pick yourself a House colour that has not already been chosen, that is, unless you really WANT to choose white as your colour (which would also be fine).

House Tin
Sun Jinghua - F (Head of House): You should also pick yourself a House colour from those that have not already been chosen. You can see the currently-chosen colours on the map in message 124.

Yuki Tamada (F, 14): Looks like the Tamada House will be swimming all day long :D
Sun Jinghua - F (Head of House): Watch out for the sharks! ;)

GM: Round 1 ends in 12 hours.

GM: Sorry or the lateness, Round 1 ended at 12:00, CST, 1:00 P.M, EST.

I will go with Cyan Dhoomstriker. And i know im late but i go with choice C

I will go with Cyan
Sun Jinghua - F (Head of House): Cyan was already chosen by House Wu. See the colours that others have already chosen in this message.

So, I still need to know what colours are wanted by BigTin and SouthernKing out of the colours that have not already been chosen.

And i know im late but i go with choice C
OK, I will go with Choice C then
Sun Jinghua - F (Head of House): According to what Red_Spy just said, you guys were too late.

Perhaps if you ask nicely, Red_Spy could be convinced to make a special exception, since the next round hasn't really begun yet.

Unless he makes an exception for you guys, though, then you'll have to wait until the next round to purchase land, at which time prices are likely to be higher.

Dhoomstriker what colors are available? is orange?

I will grant an exception.

Top Bottom