The thread for party animals

amadeus

Serenity now
[party]:band:[party]

If you were to start a political party, what animal would be your party symbol?

I got fed up with the Republicans, represented by an elephant, and the Democrats, depicted as a donkey.

My party symbol is a mallard. Fly, swim, walk, attack, good party loyalty, even tasty. Decent size, portable. Can sustain shotgun blasts to the face.

Runner-up is the raven. Intelligent and even on the coat of arms of the Washington family. How patriotic!

Bonobo

Bonobos are unique among nonhuman apes for a lack of male dominance and relatively high social status of females, due to the latter forming long-lasting, powerful alliances among each other.

Female bonobos typically earn their rank through age, rather than physical intimidation, and top-ranking females will protect immigrant females from male harassment.

Sexual activity generally plays a major role in bonobo society, being used as what some scientists perceive as a greeting, a means of forming social bonds, a means of conflict resolution, and postconflict reconciliation.​

Sexual activity generally plays a major role in bonobo society, being used as what some scientists perceive as a greeting, a means of forming social bonds, a means of conflict resolution, and postconflict reconciliation.

My kinda party!

Was gonna say moose, but then I remembered orca eat moose sometimes, and an orca as a national animal would be pretty awesome

I went the other way and went SPERM WHALE

Even made a flag for it!

party_flag.png

Top Bottom