The Tsar's Three Hundred?

Galadrion

Warlord
While browsing the Civilopedia just now, I ran across a definite "WTF?" instance: apparently, Leonidas I is now considered one of the great Russian leaders! (This would no doubt come as something of a surprise to both the Russian and the Greek people... although I suspect that the Klingons would happily claim him, as demonstrated by that great Klingon warrior-poet Shakespeare.)

Barring some severely revisionist history, I suspect that this should be corrected....

While browsing the Civilopedia just now, I ran across a definite "WTF?" instance: apparently, Leonidas I is now considered one of the great Russian leaders! (This would no doubt come as something of a surprise to both the Russian and the Greek people... although I suspect that the Klingons would happily claim him, as demonstrated by that great Klingon warrior-poet Shakespeare.)

Barring some severely revisionist history, I suspect that this should be corrected....
Ah it has wrong civ, so it wasn't text error

It will be fixed on SVN

Last edited:
Other unexpectedness from the current game: I did not know... that Nefertiti was apparently an early advocate of "trans" pronouns. For some reason, all of the other civ leaders in the game are referring to her using male pronouns. No game effect that I can see; it's just a bit of a linguistic anomaly.

Top Bottom