Art of the Possible

There's always a third possibility: screw AotP and start working on releasing BOTWAWKI 3.0 in late January/early February.

There's always a third possibility: screw AotP and start working on releasing BOTWAWKI 3.0 in late January/early February.

You wouldn't be the first person to suggest that either.:mischief:

I'm certainly not particularly susceptible to that suggestion after 200 hours of Fallout 4, and will probably not succumb to that temptation. If it is in higher demand though than art of the possible, I could probably be convinced to do that. Especially since thanks to Fallout 4, all of the epilogue stuff I wrote for 2.6 is rendered wrong.

I'm down with either continuing or resetting. Though a reset in January might be far less stressful for me /shrug

Do what you think is best

BOTWAWKI 3.0: Revenge of the Enclave!

I would be fine with a reset.

I'm all for continuing, but perhaps a more balanced reset would be in order.

I feel a reset at this point is unworkable due to the state of diplomacy in the game. If you wanted to start the game over, you would need to reshuffle the players. Alternatively, change the geopolitical situation in some other way that would stop people from just continuing existing diplomacy.

Personally I dislike the setting and would prefer it were radically different.

This.

I feel like AotP, as of now, is kinda in a dead-end, and, to be fair, it was sort of destined to be. Either France or UK will win, and now, with their alliance, its now the world vs. them. It just...isn't fun anymore? At least, for me?

I feel a reset at this point is unworkable due to the state of diplomacy in the game. If you wanted to start the game over, you would need to reshuffle the players. Alternatively, change the geopolitical situation in some other way that would stop people from just continuing existing diplomacy.

I feel like AotP, as of now, is kinda in a dead-end, and, to be fair, it was sort of destined to be. Either France or UK will win, and now, with their alliance, its now the world vs. them. It just...isn't fun anymore? At least, for me?

Ditto ^^

I wouldn't mind another epilogue. Last one made me feel all warmy and nice. FRD is of relevant??

If u do reset I think a player shuffle would be a good idea.

Theoretically, what would opinions be to signing up for the game and then having the RNG assign nations in the case of a hypothetical reboot? That's something I've always wanted to try, but traditionally speaking the rule has always been to just allow players to pick their countries.

But perhaps we should...opt in for what exactly nation we want? So, maybe someone would want one of the big dogs - UK, France, CSA, you get it, while someone else would like a mid-sized power, and so on...Random can be good, but I don't think someone would want to play a doomed Chinese warlord when they want to be in Europe?

wouldn't that be random. so someone would get France, and someone else would get, like, Siam.

Actually if I did it that way, I'd make sure the "high priority" nations got players first, and then work down.

I prefer pick the country but cannot pick ur last country. So Masada could be France and Nuke could be britain.

I am also okay wi th continuing our current game.

If u do reset there r two aspects of the rules we should discuss but there's no rush on that.

Top Bottom