The Watchers Guild

Originally posted by Pellaken
sidenote:

the Worriers {members of the war church} the Colonists, and the Peacenicks were founded by, Knight-Dragon, King of England and, Pellaken respectivley. All are members of the watchers guild :) we are very political people here at the watchers guild, we want to run things without being elected :) can anyone say "conspiricy theory"

Mwahahahaha! :p Knight-Dragon? My puppet? Keep up the good work my pretties! :D

Pellaken, that's what we Watchers are supposed to do.

And I quote:

"1) We shalt watch the office-holders, the state, the military, each other and everything else."
"4) And visit our wrath on all evil wrongdoers!"

I interpreted that as being concerned with the state, how it will be run, etc.

Basically the Watchers wanna run things without having to concern themselves with administrative manners. :D

Originally posted by King of England
I interpreted that as being concerned with the state, how it will be run, etc.

Basically the Watchers wanna run things without having to concern themselves with administrative manners. :D
Ditto. And we don't need to get elected too. :D But we aren't actually running things ..... Just providing a perspective fr a certain point.

Originally posted by Pellaken
sidenote:

the Worriers {members of the war church} the Colonists, and the Peacenicks were founded by, Knight-Dragon, King of England and, Pellaken respectivley. All are members of the watchers guild :) we are very political people here at the watchers guild, we want to run things without being elected :) can anyone say "conspiricy theory"
If it's a conspiracy, you won't be making such a bold claim or even suggestion in public, so no one will even notice. :rolleyes:

Besides, if this is a conspiracy, what are you going to do? We can't run for office ..... And you join the Watchers after you have founded the Peaceniks.

Worriers??? I'll worry you, you Peacenik! Is that the best you can do - name-calling? :p

Originally posted by Cunobelin Of Hippo
Mwahahahaha! :p Knight-Dragon? My puppet? Keep up the good work my pretties! :D
Yes, Milord! So ... when will we launch Project Mud-hole IV and take over the Empire? :p

KD, is CoH the "Higher Authority"? :)

Originally posted by King of England
KD, is CoH the "Higher Authority"? :)
Of course not! He's just our resident pachyderm having delusions of grandeur. Best to continue feeding him with delusions of grandeur; otherwise he'll trample us all to death using his eh... bulk. :eek: :p

I now call for a motion to expel Mr Pellaken fr our fellowship and bar him fr ever returning for he's hinted at running for a governorship of one of the provinces, despite joining the Watchers on the same day.

I find his motive for joining us questionable and designed.

If my fellow Watchers agree with the motion, pls post here. Once we have a majority (3 out of 5), we shall expel him. :hammer:

Of course, I say yah.

Run him out on a rail....

Sorry I couldn't vote. Now that I'm back, I say:

Aye, to the kicking/expelling suggestion. :D

For it is my duty to watch :scan: and expel.

This is one disturbing citizen we'll need to Watch very carefully. He'll be the death of us all, one day. :rolleyes:

What's going on.. I'm off for a week and the watchers guild starts setting up votes..

SACRILEGE

HEATHENS

From now on I'll watch more closely

Originally posted by jomey
What's going on.. I'm off for a week and the watchers guild starts setting up votes..

SACRILEGE

HEATHENS

From now on I'll watch more closely
The vote was about expelling Pellaken. If you've read the thread closely, you'll get the gist of what's happenned. Nothing major really. ;)

Just another ordinary working day in the UFE.

Can't you tell I've missed loads in a week.[party] .

The very fact that even Pellaken voted himself out says it all.

Feed him and the rest of his kind to the lions I say.

Let all who covet governorship and similar titles be gathered up in a field and .... :ninja: :slay: :slay: :rocket2:

:mad: It just makes my blood boil :mad: Where are those pesky AIs so that we can let loose all this pent up frustration

A society dedicated to passive (most of the time) observation... Brilliant! I too would like to pledge my loyalty to the Watchers Guild. I would be honoured if I could grace my signature with the noble mark of the Watchers Guild :scan:. Even though my name is not yet on the registry (CornMaster has approved me though).

Originally posted by Whiskey Priest
A society dedicated to passive (most of the time) observation... Brilliant! I too would like to pledge my loyalty to the Watchers Guild. I would be honoured if I could grace my signature with the noble mark of the Watchers Guild :scan:. Even though my name is not yet on the registry (CornMaster has approved me though).
Welcome, brother! Remember, no political office. ;) Don't be like the last one ..... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom