Themeless Micro: Dethy7 - Mafia Win

I was the last one to post my reads on D1 because of something I clarified before the game started. I didn’t post my reads late on D2. And arakhor is in a different timezone.

I guess I can point out the weird way GamezRule and Arakhor jumped on the same case together d2, even though GamezRule couldn't possibly have ruled out a Choxorn/Arakhor world yet.

LA tbh I don't blame you if you just stick with your gut and hope you're right. LyLo is high stress and Lynch or Lose where you're the deciding vote is even worse. this probs won't change your mind so gg i guess

We hadn’t logically ruled out Choxorn using the reads, but I confident enough he was the sane cop to counter you and Bianca. I unvoted the first time because I got a little too excited at first and I was admittedly completely absent minded if the fact that you “scanned” Bianca N1, but then once the votes on Arakhor came from you two, I felt the need to vote.

I say that only because I thought it unlikely for a wolf to pretend to be sane/insane.

Anyways, yes. LA is in a stressful situation and I don’t envy him.

Jovian, are you talking about when I joined Gamez voting for you? You and Bianca were both voting to lynch me, and as I explained later on, I'd forgotten that No Lynch was a thing.

Besides which, the only case I remember presenting on D2 was bringing up the weird thing with you apparently agreeing with Bianca's idea to have everyone scan her on N1 and then lynch her on D2, before you "remembered" that no one should be lynched at all. After that, you both voted for me, remember?

Mafia Win

Marcher Jovian - (3)
Gamezrule
Arakhor
LordArgon

Gamezrule - (2)
Bianca
Marcher Jovian

Marcher Jovian, the Paranoid Cop, was lynched.

With Marcher's death, the mafia, Arakhor and Gamezrule, now constitute a majority of the department, meeting their win condition.

Town Roles and Actions

Spoiler Synsensa :
Synsensa was the One-Shot Vigilante
He did not shoot, and was killed by the mafia on night one

Spoiler Choxorn :
Choxorn was the Insane Cop. As the Insane cop, Choxorn received the opposite of his targets true alignments.
On N0, Choxorn received an inspection on Gamezrule. He returned as Town
N1, Choxorn inspected Bianca. She returned as Mafia
N2, Choxorn inspected LordArgon, and was killed by mafia

Spoiler Marcher Jovian :

Marcher was the Paranoid Cop. Every person that Marcher inspected returned to him as mafia
On N0, Marcher received an inspection on Bianca
On N1, Marcher chose to inspect Arakhor
Marcher did not submit an inspection on N2
Marcher was lynched on D3

Spoiler Bianca :

Bianca was the Naive Cop. Every person that Bianca inspected returned to her as Town
On N0, Bianca received an inspection on LordArgon
On N1, Bianca inspected Marcher Jovian
On N2, Bianca inspected on Gamezrule

Spoiler LordArgon :

LordArgon was the Sane Cop. All people who he inspected returned to him as their true alignments.
On N0 he received an inspection on Marcher Jovian. He returned to him as Town
On N1 he inspected Bianca. She returned to him as Town
On N2 he inspected Arakhor. He returned to him as Mafia

Congratulations to our mafia: Arakhor and Gamezrule!

Scum chat located here: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/iT9AVssuCmaU

Oof, ah well.

It was really dumb luck that the game wasn’t solved at LYLO. I had a great time even though being mafia in a general town-sided game is stressful.

I find it disconcerting that Arakhor and Gamez were each about ten times more active in scumchat than I have ever seen either of them be in a game as villas.

Good game all!

I find it disconcerting that Arakhor and Gamez were each about ten times more active in scumchat than I have ever seen either of them be in a game as villas.

Good game all!
Gotta build that meta of not actually paying attention :lol:

Enjoyed reading this game. We need to do more of these.
<Shameless self-promotion for next game>
Sign up for Smilie Mafia Three! As long as you vote and submit night order, I don't care if you post once a day. :D
</Shameless self-promotion for next game>

I should have stuck with my principles and not gone off my day one read of Marcher.

Good game all!
I remember somebody saying this about my scum game back when I was new. I spent far more time trying to find PRs than posting in thread :lol:

I remember somebody saying this about my scum game back when I was new. I spent far more time trying to find PRs than posting in thread :lol:
More fun to do that. :mischief:

I should have stuck with my principles and not gone off my day one read of Marcher.

Your best chance was to scan either Gamez or Chox. One of them was gonna be the kill, and you needed to get lucky and scan the kill so you'd know if you were sane or not.

I will say that I identified Synsensa as the vigilante after we decided to kill him N1. I still think choxorn would have been the better kill N1 though because less information is better. I don’t know if Syn would have hit somebody N2 without being sure they were scum though.

I will say that I identified Synsensa as the vigilante after we decided to kill him N1. I still think choxorn would have been the better kill N1 though because less information is better. I don’t know if Syn would have hit somebody N2 without being sure they were scum though.

I PMed Dolby that Syns was the vig...and killing him was the absolute right move. Any cop who scanned him had lock self knowledge. You got lucky that the "let's scan Bianca" movement kept anyone from scanning him.

Top Bottom