• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Themeless Micro: Dethy7 - Mafia Win

I should have proclaimed who I am going to investigate N1, ask vig to shoot them (with the consent of that person) because day 2 we would get the alignment of that person, and then that would give me more definite idea on what kind of cop I am.

You know that if just one townie dies today, the mafia will win the game, right? What with trying to get everyone to scan you last night (limiting the number of scanned people), then Jovian calling off your agreed lynch today, and now you saying that you really should have got someone killed on N1, alignment unknown, are you just openly admitting to being mafia right now?

Let's look at the Bianca reads:

Marcher: Bianca Scum
Argon: Bianca Town
GamezRule: Bianca Scum
Arakhor: Bianca Town
Chox: Bianca Scum

If I am sane, we should have two Bianca mafia, one Bianca town. Then one scum is lumped in (Marcher, Gamez and Chox) ...the other in (Argon and Arakhor)

If I am insane, we should have one Bianca mafia, two Bianca town. If I am proven insane, Argon and Arakhor are definitely cleared.

If I am naive, we should have two Bianca mafia, one Bianca town....Then one scum is lumped in (Marcher, Gamex and Chox)..the other in (Argon, Arakhor)

Just a few tidbits to consider....if I get nighted next

If you get me lynched, there won't be a D3 to worry about, as mafia will hit parity overnight.

You know that if just one townie dies today, the mafia will win the game, right? What with trying to get everyone to scan you last night (limiting the number of scanned people), then Jovian calling off your agreed lynch today, and now you saying that you really should have got someone killed on N1, alignment unknown, are you just openly admitting to being mafia right now?

You're right. Me asking vig to shoot someone is very scummy and I didnt even consider the nightkill....so that theory would not fly even

Arakhor - (1)
Marcher Jovian

Marcher Jovian - (2)
Gamezrule
Arakhor

No Lynch - (2)
Choxorn
Bianca

Not Voting
LordArgon

You have 3 hours left to vote

If there's a tie at EoD I'm going to randomize the result

More reads means more info, I don't want to risk a 50/50 shot and lose. The tag team on Marcher does concern me, and so I am suspicious of the wagoners. I shall
Vote: No Lynch

If you think Mislynch will cause mafia to win , why did you vote for Marcher with no certainty?

ok that question is for Arakhor

Vote: no lynch

My vote was a reaction to Bianca since it seemed as though a no lynch was off the table.

Let's look at the Bianca reads:

Marcher: Bianca Scum
Argon: Bianca Town
GamezRule: Bianca Scum
Arakhor: Bianca Town
Chox: Bianca Scum

If I am sane, we should have two Bianca mafia, one Bianca town. Then one scum is lumped in (Marcher, Gamez and Chox) ...the other in (Argon and Arakhor)

If I am insane, we should have one Bianca mafia, two Bianca town. If I am proven insane, Argon and Arakhor are definitely cleared.

If I am naive, we should have two Bianca mafia, one Bianca town....Then one scum is lumped in (Marcher, Gamex and Chox)..the other in (Argon, Arakhor)

Just a few tidbits to consider....if I get nighted next

Don't know why you're ignoring what your own scan results of Argon/Marcher town would imply in those cases

If you're sane, Argon and Marcher are Town, which would make the scumteam Arakhor + one of me and GamezRule

If you're insane, Argon and Marcher are Scum, and the remaining results are inconsistent with you being town, ergo you couldn't possibly be the insane cop

If you're naive, either Argon or Arakhor is Sane and the other is scum, except Arakhor claims to have Argon town, so Arakhor Sane/Argon Scum is impossible, and it would have to be Argon Sane/Arakhor Scum, and Argon Sane would also make Marcher town, so again the scumteam is Arakhor + one of me and GamezRule

If you think Mislynch will cause mafia to win , why did you vote for Marcher with no certainty?

It makes sense from the perspective of Arakhor as town, because if he's town he knows exactly that the mafia team must be you and Marcher, nothing else would be possible.

Night Two

Without the vigilante speaking and standing up, it seems again that cooler heads prevailed. The cops, so set and the start of the day on the guilt and innocence of their varying colleagues, again found themselves consumed with doubt on their fellows and their abilities. They left, all alive, knowing that one would be picked off in the night

Votes
No Lynch - (5)
Choxorn
Bianca
Lord Argon
Marcher Jovian
Gamezrule

Marcher Jovian - (1)
Arakhor

You have until 7 PM PST to submit night actions.

Last edited:

Because at the time you were both voting for me and I didn't want to die. A 3 am EOD doesn't play well for us poor Europeans.

(Plus, I wasn't thinking about No Lynch as an alternative. This is the first game I can recall ever being in where it's even a valid tactic.)

Because at the time you were both voting for me and I didn't want to die. A 3 am EOD doesn't play well for us poor Europeans.

(Plus, I wasn't thinking about No Lynch as an alternative. This is the first game I can recall ever being in where it's even a valid tactic.)

ok fair enough :)

I think it’s probably just Gamez/Arakhor world rn ngl.
Bianca + Argon should probs target either Choxorn or Gamez. If they target the same person and neither dies it’s probs a lock town win, but I’m like 90% mafia are killing one of them tonight.

Well, if you're mafia, you would know.

Day Three​

Another day another death. The who, where, and why is ultimately unimportant. All that really matters is that there's no longer another voice at the table. And then it dawns on the group. One last day where they're still in control of their destination. Still able to scruitize their colleagues, before it ceases to matter. Three of us, two of them. One chance, where everything must be done right. Careful evaluation of their options had gotten them into this exact situation.

Now, their evaluation was going to have to get them out of this. Right now.

Choxorn was a cop.

You have 24 hours to vote

Top Bottom