This is all i had to do??

Zygmunt

Warlord
Copy the map file out of the mods folder and then run??

Hello, everyone! I would just like to say thank you for reading this, and I hope the following information can help you!

Instructions for setting up the map:
Click the green button, Subscribe. This downloads the scenario onto your computer.
Go to the directory where you store your Civ 5 mods, maps, etc. The folder should be called Sid Meier’s Civilization 5. If you need help finding this folder, please let me know!
Go to the folder called MODS. If it is not there, please let me know!
Go to the folder called The World in Year 1900.
Copy the file Earth1900.Civ5Map. It should be a CIV5MAP File.
Return to the Sid Meier’s Civilization 5 directory.
Go to the folder called Maps. If it is not there, please let me know!
Paste the file Earth1900.Civ5Map into this folder, called Maps.
Start the game (Sid Meier’s Civilization 5).
Go to Mods.
Click Accept.
Check “The World in Year 1900” if it is not already checked.
Click Next.
Click Single Player.
Click Set Up Game.
Click Map Type. It should be right under the Leader.
Click Additional Maps on the sidebar to the right.
Scroll down to “Giant Earth” and click it. There may be multiple because “Giant Earth” is a common name for maps. Don’t worry--you will know which one is mine. Keep reading.
Click Load Scenario.
Check to make sure the Map Type is “Giant Earth”, the Map Size is Huge, the Difficulty Level is King, and the Game Pace is Marathon. Note: Please do not change these settings; these are ideal for the scenario that I have created. If you like the easier difficulties, I promise this scenario won’t be too difficult for you because it isn’t a normal game. It’s a modified game. The Game Pace can be lower than Marathon, but that would make the date go through the century very very quickly.
You should be good to go! Enjoy! If you have any issues with anything, please just tell me in the comments, and I’ll try to fix it.

Most mods have a map file and all scenarios have at least a map file so i guess Im good. But there will be the occasional mod, the mod that got away. So much hard work goes into modding, it's a shame not having the ability to try them all so you wish.

Top Bottom