Time to trade ?

Is now the time to sell techs ?

• Total voters
We should maintain the monopoly on Chemistry

CivGeneral said:
We should maintain the monopoly on Chemistry

I agree. I also suggest that we trade Economics right after Smith is built for techs leading to the next age while maintaining monopoly on Chemistry.

If we don't trade for Astronomy at the latest as soon as we research Economics we will have to research it ourselves. Much better to trade and start researching Physics. Therefore now (meaning this turnchat rather than instantly in the preturn) must be the time to do some tradeing.

Furiey said:
If we don't trade for Astronomy at the latest as soon as we research Economics we will have to research it ourselves. Much better to trade and start researching Physics. Therefore now (meaning this turnchat rather than instantly in the preturn) must be the time to do some tradeing.

I agree we should do some trading this turnchat. I just prefer not to trade Chemistry and instead trade Economics. However, if we're defining "now" as whether we want to trade techs this coming turnchat, I agree. In this case I've misread the poll, and ask a mod to switch my vote from no to yes.

I too was unsure of the precise definition of "now" hence my post explaining what I understood by "now". Economics may be preferable in some ways, but will probably not get us such a good price, and considering we're had Chemistry for around 20 turns now I'm not sure how long we will keep it anyway.

Top Bottom