To Dominate?

Tubby Rower said:
FWIW, we are now in commuinication with the Diplo contact of TNT. Simon (BCLG100). Whomp is extracting info out of him like taking Opium from a baby.

Whaaaat's with opium & babies??? Maybe you are referring to Opie was never a baby on Andys show??? or, babies can't be olympians??? or, Whomp is an opium head???

BB

Butterball said:
Whaaaat's with opium & babies??? Maybe you are referring to Opie was never a baby on Andys show??? or, babies can't be olympians??? or, Whomp is an opium head???

BB
Don't mind him fellow Kisser's as the saying goes...
Like father...like son.
The dude's got issues. :hammer2: ...and he cheats at Monopoly.:p

Posted from Scoutsout, " I'm not sure we can win this without going to war with MIA. They are gearing up for war - mark it."

I felt this from the git-go. We should have aken care of this business early. Now we have a neighbor that giggles at us while we go to war. This may take time now that we have chose this path.

Due to this path, I am thinking that we may be able to set up shop on the other continent as an empire, (WE should win this war) I am lax in knowing culture but I would keep all towns, starve and propogate our nationship. Why are we so lax?

My hat is off to Scoutsout. Thank you my man, I look forward to meeting you. You have saved this team from complacency. Your'remthe man right now. I know that this is a 'different game' but tactics and stategy are what this this game was founded on.

My words are late and they will be few(though I still hope to talk to Scoutsout), I am a travelling man. Brazil, India, Seoul, Taipai and beyond. Software is going well. I hope to chirp in when I get the chance.

BTW - I look for Sid to be involved with new TV network MLG at some point. If not, look for TBS games to be on too! It's a new new world.

I do not get involved to much of the Team Kiss' game play as I do not have a whole lot of time to put in but...

I vote for domination soley on the fact that it is the most embarrassing way for the other teams to lose (except maybe conquest)

Edit: be careful of what you call your threads as the enemies can see what the most recent topic in our thread is... I think :hmm:

No they are not visible Mistfit. I thought that originally and mentioned it to Rik and we determined that nothing can be seen inside the private forums. After we conquer them then they can become a refugee and see whatever they want.

Yeah I was "stalking" some people on other teams early on to see when they were online so that I could send a PM to them for diplo purposes. When they were looking at their threads, it just said something like "viewing thread @ 11:57pm" instead of "viewing thread Testicular Cancer @ 11:57pm"

barbslinger said:
My hat is off to Scoutsout. Thank you my man, I look forward to meeting you.
And I, you. But seriously... if you think I've added something to this team and game, the one you oughta thank is gmaharriet. She's the one who goaded me into signing up. She pretty much stayed on me from the earliest going in Bede's Celtic spaceshot game. Shoot her a PM and introduce yourself if you don't know her already. She was a real good sport about taking over an invasion of America that looked almost as dicey as that time goz dropped me off on the Celtic shores in 2Gram.

My opinion about our situation is:

We must think clearly wich are the benefits of the current war and how long we may take to get this objectives.

I say that because as long we play that war, MIA will become stronger and stronger.

It would be nice to know the potencial of the Iros, and if possible let then take care of persians, from this, the way should be plan a massive atack against MIA.

And a Question: Is interesting eliminate Persia and let the land to Nuts?

Wosret said:
My opinion about our situation is:

We must think clearly wich are the benefits of the current war and how long we may take to get this objectives.?
We have a 50 turn peace with MIA. We plan on being at war no more than 25 turns. Then we will turn our attention to MIA.

I say that because as long we play that war, MIA will become stronger and stronger.
MIA is spending their shields on the Colossus and the Pyramids. They will be strong, but not too strong. I'll put my money on scout to outmanuever them.

It would be nice to know the potencial of the Iros, and if possible let then take care of persians, from this, the way should be plan a massive atack against MIA.
I think since we are warring against TNT, this is giving Donuts (Iroquois) a chance to catch their breath and prepare for a knockout blow.

And a Question: Is interesting eliminate Persia and let the land to Nuts?
We will not allow Donuts to have all of the other continent.

Tnx Bugsy, your explanations gave me a better look of our interests ^^

hm, Whomp said something about a agreement towards the TNT, wich would be the terms?

Now (Turn #153) that TNT is a One City Civ about to be a Zero City Memory, what are the thoughts on a Domination Victory?

Some Catch Up Questions
Sir Bugsy said:
We have a 50 turn peace with MIA. We plan on being at war no more than 25 turns. Then we will turn our attention to MIA.
Since I came in late, where do we stand in regards to this? (Mainly, what turn did the peace deal begin with MIA and what turn did the war with TNT begin?)

I think since we are warring against TNT, this is giving Donuts (Iroquois) a chance to catch their breath and prepare for a knockout blow.

We will not allow Donuts to have all of the other continent.
Have we decided on our next target?

MIA is our presumed next target.

Donuts have been partners against TNT. While they have been somewhat aloof they seem to operate in good faith.

You would have to check with Whomp, but I think we have a defensive pact with the Nuts to the Industrial Age.

We have been at war for a while. We weren't planning on taking TNT all the way out. It just has worked out that way. We are about 12 turns from then end of the treaty with MIA.

Top Bottom