"Too close to tribal village" when none exists

hucker

Warlord
My scouts (later in the game) get "Too close to tribal village" when I want them to automate exploration, yet no tribal village exists nearby.

Same Problem here. I turned off all mods still no luck I upgraded to the Fall Patch no good either way.I even moved the scout to a deserted island also failed.
Any unit that can explore seems to have this problem!!

I seem to have found the problem with my situation.
If I start a new game there are no errors.If I hit the"~" key and type"Reveal All". the tribal error occurs.Seems that the "Reveal All" cheat REVEALS ALL even if there are no tribal villages;since there is no real reason now to explore automatically.Hope this helps.

I have never used that cheat and I still get the problem about 2 or 3 times a game.

I tried a game without the cheat."Too close" does show.I had just built a ship and could not explore until I moved the ship to another area, not near any cities or districts.(NO TRIBAL VILLAGES was checked in initial setup.) I can now auto explore with that unit.

Yes I have found this, turns out they are sometimes coming up under other objects. :lol: I was going nutty until I figured it out, later I saw a post from someone talking about the same thing. Under a mountain was a goody hut, scouts kept being tripped up by it. Probably same glitch. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom