too many units

slothman

Emperor
HELP. I am playing a game and suddenly "you have too many units, try disbanding some" pops-up. What do you do when that happens? I decided to just disband my old riflemen. Is there a patch around this?

holy!....if Ircc..it is 2098 for all civs and 1998 for any 1 civ.Something like that.No technical fix.Disband or kill some off.

that must be some game

Here is the save file just before the popups appear. I tried it several times and various numbers occur. After disbanding and going to the next turn to see how many more to disband I eventually needed to get rid of 32 riflemen. Depending on the exact time more might also be needed. I counted all the units and got 2033 for all 5 civs. over 20% of them are just mech infantry in my civ alone. It looks like there are 256 units less since the defence minister wraps around 256 when you get that high of a particlar unit so I actually have 256 more than what he says.

ARG the file wasn't in a valid format. Well here it is in zip form.

hmmm... ive got the opposite problem, usually in my games, i have very few units! :goodjob:

As you might have noticed when you downloaded it(if you did) that the year is 2032 (isn't that when DSV was?) I generally only have many units at the end of the game. This is even later than most games. I usually get to this point hundreds of years earlier.

Hehe, I downloaded this savegame. Then I pressed the cheat-menu to look at the whole map and look in some cities. I made a mistake however when I ended the turn. I think it took 30 min for every civilizations to move their troops! :eek:

Quite a war you got there! :lol:

Top Bottom