Took a peak at Festive Format.. and now it won't go away

T.A JONES

Deity
Hey happy B day btw. Just wanted to let you know I was diggin for a post and it came to last Xmas. Thats where I noticed this cool holiday format. Strange thing is when I leave the site and comeback, the home page is normal but the forums are still looking festive :)

Heres what I mean
Spoiler :

And here,
Spoiler :
I like the 'sign in' back drop. It reminds me of McDonold's St. Paddy's day Shamrock Shakes :yumyum: (at participatin resterurants )

I never saw this on last Xmas(unless I never dropped by) But I presume this was done for this year and I hit it early.
ANyway what I called to say is I like it and its not to christmassy the lil pattern backround makes it more nutrual and Im 3rd gen Irish so I like shammy green.
Good good boys I just wanted you to know how I found the way to wear festive skins year round and Im dig'in em

If you want to change it, try clearing your temporary internet files, and when you go back onto CFC and log in, go to My Account ---> Options ----> Miscellaneous Options, and set the forum skin to whatever style you prefer.

Gotcha and......done.

Hmph, Kinda miss it already. Think I'll change back for a while. Thanks for solution.

Top Bottom