Trade and Tech. D2 - Trades and Techs

truckingpete

On a Stark Trek
Couldn't think of a fancy title for this one, so...

Do we agree to continue Writing. I would think yes since we are 10 turns in it.

Next isuue:

Trades...

I checked with the French and they don't want to trade with us...isn't that nice... :cry:

but what happens if we meet another civ IN the TurnChat?? I usually can't make it to the TC's becuase they are late, school, and other stuff....

So I want YOU! The CITIZENS to decide what should we do..

I say let the DP try to get the best deal. If the people in the TC aagree with that trade, make the trade...

What you think...

Give suggestions...please

Thanks! :goodjob:

-T n' T Minister TP

Are we researching at the correct rate? The screenie shows 41 turns to research, that can't be right?

I say don't trade anything yet - wait until the end of the turnchat and then see what we can do. No-one will be able to research anything in that short space of time, and if we trade to soon, we risk Bronze-Working getting spread around too far.

I agree with what DaveShack has said in another thread: if the only reason why we're going for writing is philosophy (again, you guys?), then why are we doing it at minimum?

A point, but we have one city with no infrastructure right now. When we settle our second city, we might be able to raise the spending, but until then, minsci is the best idea as we can't do anything else.

Should we get the ability to do anything else, though, then we should.

This has been a redundant post by SaaM

Top Bottom