Trade screen does not work

MicroManiac

Chieftain
Didn't play Civilization for a while and just started a new game. Installed the latest updates. Now I have a problem with the trade screen that does not work. I added a screenshot of the screen I get when attempting to make a deal with the AI. None of the buttons work. Anyone else experiencing this problem? How do I fix it?

Attachments

• Civ 6 Trade screen.png
    Civ 6 Trade screen.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 239
First debugging question: Are you playing with any mods? Mod conflicts are probably the most common source of game glitches.

Thanks for the suggestion. I reinstalled the game, which did not help. Then I restarted with all mods disabled and it works now. So still need to find out which of the mods is causing the issue.

If you enable all your mods & start a game, you can look for any error or warning messages in your database, modding, or lua logs located at "..User Files\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Logs" to help track down the problem. Alternatively, if you want to post a list of the mods you're using here, someone might be able to pinpoint the issue.

I found it out myself, by checking the lua log: it was the concise UI. When I replaced it by concise UI reloaded, it worked again.

Top Bottom