Mass Production (2 turns)
Motorized Transportation
Sanitation
Flight
Radio
Communism
Espionage
Amphibious War (after Mass Production)

We only got a few trades, but good ones!! Persia is out main trading allie for the whole time. they nevered let us down..(that much) We also want the silks from England to make the citizens happy becuase we have a lot of wars coming up...

With us getting closer to tanks, what shall we research after we get tanks. Everybody agrees to go after tanks. I think after tanks, Flight then Sanitation, then Radio. We need flight to battle our wrost enemies, Persia and the Aztecs. We are almost done with the Industrial Age!! Next stop!! Modern Times!!

...News...
The T&T Deputy position is still open! Just go to my office (in the Government forum) to apply. And coming soon...The research process of the Modern Times!!
Also please support 80% Science Slider level..we still can research stuff in 4 turns, but we get a lot of money...

Discuss...

Truckingpete
Minister of Trade and Technology

Trade Atomic Theory to Persia. Maybe we should stick "Paid By Persia" on our tanks! :D

I would choose atomic theory, as it provides us with the most without really helping Persia.

I would trade steam power to England so she can build our railnet for us.;)

I am not sure whether it would be better to research flight or sanitation first. I lean towards sanitation so our core cities can be more productive. I think flight can wait a few turns. I would go for radio immediately after flight and sanitation.

Wait 1 turn for our ivory deal with Persia to expire. Cancel the dyes for 30gpt deal.

Then look for possible deals: get ivory, communism, as much gpt as they have from Persia for atomic and dyes. Throw in wines only if absolutely necessary.

Well, don't think is no more time to discuss..I'll have to start working on TC instructions...MUST hurry before the forums close!!

I'll try to work with what discussion that is in here....

Truckingpete

Minister!

With all possible respect: You TC instructions as of 12:01 AM fall are long way short of being even reasonable.

Didn't you read what I say above?

Do you really want to continue giving Persia dyes for only 30 gpt?

Don't you see that we have to throw in some tech to renew the ivory deal next turn? We had to many times in the past!

Saying "He wants: Atomic Theory for Communism/WM/76g/214 GPT" is an observation, not any order.

Trading nationalism (rifles) to England which we want to attack soon IMHO is xxxxx.

I very much hope that you rework your orders!

I was replying to this when the forums went down so I am replying now...

ANYWAY, yes I will change my instructions due to that the TC didn't go in place...

Minister Truckingpete

Top Bottom