Active Trades:
NONE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What we can research:
Rocketry (1 turn)
Fission
Computers
Ecology

With the treat that the Aztecs might attack us, we need to trade very, very, VERY carefully. With EVERYBODY fouris with us...they could get just madder. So I would like to head straight for ICBMs to get this WW (World War) done with! Here is what we have to research to get ICBMs:
Rocketry (1 turn)-->Space Flight-->Satellites

To build the ICBM we have to research Fission to see the uraniam around the map. so this is what I suggest to research:

Rocketry (1 turn)
Fission
Space Flight
Satellites

It is going to take awhile to research becuase with the gold and the GPT going short...I would like full research power but that isn't going to be possible...To order to keep are GPT up, we need to make Persia happy, how about a military alliance against our enemies?

Discuss...

Truckingpete
Minister of Trade and Technology

IMHO we should go for computers (mech infantry, research labs) and modern armor. (Researching rocketry IMHO was not the best decision.) I am against polluting the world with nukes or even ICBMs.

We should sign an ma vs. Persia and rop with Aztecs. We should even give them some lux for free to keep them on our side. They will be gone soon, once Persia is dealt with.

Rik Meleet said:
tao: Rocketry displays Aluminium; a resource you need for Modern Armor. Forget Computers; go straight for Modern-Armor. We're fighting offensive wars, not defensive.
Yes. You're right w.r.t. aluminum, but my experience shows that doing computers
  • allows building research labs and SETI and thus you reach modern armor as fast as if you don't do computers
  • double the attack power of infantry
  • double the movement rate: mech infantry 2, infantry 1
  • and thus allow to move and fortify and thus double the definsive power also.

I'm also for researching Computers. Once again, the people are like gypsies, they travel like the wind. (i.e., they can't make up their minds). We *NEED* Mech Inf.

Top Bottom