Try Civ VIs new Worker System in Civ V

So this would be my first and most likely only mod I ever share, for I only make mods with me in mind. However this mod will add something similar to civ 6 in terms of districts, BUT however will not reflect that system 100%. I doubt it will at 50%.

Workers can builds the district, it takes time since I cant tie them to the city to build. It will kill the worker after it is done. Each one is tied to a tech and does get a bonus in each era, and to a later tech down the road.

I used the based game Art files from the GP, so GP should no longer be able to build these improvements.

You can not build each of the same type of improvement next to each other. and should be terrain limited? (Although There May be some errors to that)

this is a work in progress, as errors will happen but nothing to stop game form working, and lots of spelling errors, deal with it. It is not a serious mod, not might to be taken serious, just adds a mechanic that civ 6 will have built for civ using civ 5 mechanics, therefore it will never be nor should be close to the civ 6 version.

Remember kids it is not a bug, only a feature

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uvlrje5mrlufjzl/Civ 6 districts Try (v 1).rar?dl=0

btw: if you wanna dl and improve upon it, be my guest!

Top Bottom