Tsar of the Russias: HoI2 Kaiserreich AAR

I'll be supreme commander of the Army.

Invade Finland!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say it would be more beneficial to invade Ukraine or that yellow country to the south and gain a warm water port

First Finland :evil:

No, no Finland

I'll be supreme commander of the Army.

Invade Finland!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have a non-aggression pact with Finland. Besides, most of our army's in Siberia, in case Mongolai decides to invade (I'm not gonna lose to a few infnantry divisions from them like I did last time I played this....)

we should invade that little white country on our border.

As much as I am a fan of invading random countries, Belarus (I assume) would just be too pointless.

Ukraine is my target of choice.

from what omega says i think they are much more powerful than us

That's why we just have to build up our army first

well all the shiny equipment in the world won't help if we can't use it

Okay, I played up till January of 1938, when my game crashed, so I might as well tell you what's going on.
(Oh, and thanks to our new doctrine, our soldiers actually know how to use their shiny equipment. In fact, they're quiet good with it.... I just need to wait a bit longer for a few more events that'll give me excuses to start killing everything in sight....:evil: )

Another Chapter in the Crazy Wars of the Outside World
-Hungary and Bulgaria joined forces to kill people in the Baltics. Greece, Serbia, and Romania no longer exist. Austria continues to do nothing.
-My prediction that commies would be pouring into California turned out to be wrong. Californians are pouring into Commie-US.
-Ukraine has basically killed everything. That little white country, and the little orange country next to it are now gone. It's advanced a bit into Germany, too.
-The Kingdom of Spain somehow is surviving, even though they only have one province left, by using the strategy of capturing an enemy province the same second they're last province is captured. This is annoying those commies in Spain alot.
-The pope's forces were driven deep into Italy by French forces. But then God struck them down with lighting, and Italy captured all of Western France. But now France has encircled the majority of the Pope's armies, so I have no idea what's going to happen now....
-Carlist Spain has captured alot of French provinces near the Spain-France border.
-Germany finally stopped the French advance, and has driven the French army to the gates of Paris.
-Germany annexed Nationalist France, so now the majority of Africa is either under direct German control, or under one of Germany's puppets.
-Japan continues in its desperate attempt to get some attention from the rest of the world by singlehandedly defeating every army within a thousand miles of them. This plan has failed, and now, while the Japanese rule a big chunk of Asia, still no one cares about them.

map? or did the crash affect that?

Part 7: Return of the Tsars

With the rest of the world gone mad, the people of Russia demanded someone who could protect them. Not a president, but a Tsar. A group of high ranking nobles in the government gathered together, and wrote a petition asking for Omega to appoint a new Tsar. Surprisingly, Omega accepted instantly. The people of Russia began to wonder, who would Omega proclaim as Tsar? Would he return the Romanovs to power? Would he put one of his henchmen on the throne, so he could control him? But the no one in the world could have expected the person he chose....

It seemed as if the whole population of St. Petersburg had shown up for the coronation. Most had come to see if the rumors of who Omega had chosen were true, as they couldn't believe what their ears had heard. And then, a hush fell over the crowd. Leading the procession was SuperBeaver and his elite Minister of Silly Walks Division, who probably had the most unique way of marching in the world. Following behind them were the less known divions of the Russian army. The soldiers looked nothing like the untrained peasants they had been before. Now they were the elite of Russia, and quickly becoming the best trained, organized, and equiped army in the world. Overhead, squads of planes did loops and other tricks and stuff (It would have been more impressive if it weren't for the fact that the few planes flying up there were the entire Russian air force). And then, came Omega. Flanked by an honor guard of soldiers from the Ministry of Silly Walks, he walked to the newly constructed throne. There he knelt before the Patriarch, who raised a crown in the air, and gave a short speech (No one really understood the speech, but later on it was agreed that it had been a jolly good speech, filled with impressive sounding words like "Reign", and "Autocracy", and "pwn teh n00bs") Then, the crown was placed on Omegas head. And a cheer went up from the crowd,
"LONG LIVE THE TSAR!!!"

(Once again, those darn secretaries mispelled my name! Who is this Peter Wrangel? I know of no Peter Wrangel!;) )

Oh, and Germany's African puppet demanded Portugal to hand over it's colonies. Portugal said no. The German alliance are now at war with Portugal.:crazyeye:
Oh, and according to my diplomacy screen, my description has changed from "Stern Imperialist" to "Power Hungry Demagouge". That's what, three times I've changed? (When the game started, and I was minister of security, I was called "Prince of Terror". I became "Stern Imperialist" after becoming president.)

gaint brown blob!

Part 8: Submission of the Cossacks

Tsar Omega sat on his throne, twirling his crown around on his finger. If he'd realized that being Tsar would be this boring, he'd have stayed President.
Announcer-Man: "The envoy from the Don-Kuban Union!"
Omega rose to his feet and extended his hand to the envoy. Then his mouth dropped open in amazement as the envoy went on his knees and bowed to him.
Envoy: "My majesty, in the past, we Cossacks faithfully served the Tsar. Now that he has returned, we wish to once again serve you. You need only give the word, and we shall give the entire control of our country to you."
Omega smiled. "I accept."

(Them submittingness)

(Our newly acquired land)

The Pope Saves the World From Communism!

Commune of France has been defeated. There's still lots of wars going on everywhere, but the leader of the syndicalists has been beaten. And now, the maps you've all been waiting for!

Europe:

America:

Asia:

Africa:

Part 9: Faith and the Nation

Madness seemed to further engulf the world as Turkestan declared war on their northern neighbors Alash Ada. Omega declared that only Russia could bring order and stability to Central Asia, and declared war on both sides. The Russian army defeated all that opposed them, even though they were often outnumbered (Proving this ain't the Russian army of da past. Dis be da Russian army of da Blitzkriegness!!!!) The only thing that slowed down their advance was the terrible terrain and weather conditions that hampered the Russian army at every turn.
Omega then made another unexpected move when he gave Faith and Nation, a popular Orthodox religious group, the official support of the Russian government. Many said that Omega was crazy, but he had un plan....

yah we ate the yellowness!

Top Bottom