Tsar of the Russias: HoI2 Kaiserreich AAR

What's going to happen with that land in western Arabia?

Can we just kill everyone :please:

Just them, bullets flew out from above, shooting down the three British planes.
"Yeehoo!"
PrinceScamp: "Kan? Chewie? Is that you?"
Kan: "You're all clear, kid! Now lets blow this thing and go home!"
PrinceScamp dived towards the carrier. Seconds away from crashing into it, he released his bomb and pulled out of the dive. The bomb hit the carrier, and it sank to the bottom of the sea.

:lol:

Kan always shoots first :scan:

Nice work on the AAR. I think the war on the Ottomans is completely justified, if only to get rid of that confusing colour.

Can we just kill everyone :please:

The Killing spree will start soon. Starting with Bulgaria, followed by Hungary and Albania, then Poland, Austria, the slavic nations, Bohemia, finish off the Ottomans, probably also kill Afghanistan, Persia, and Tibet after that, finish off the Scandinavian nations, then beat up Germany and it's European allies, followed by the Pope and Carlist Spain, then kill the Syndicalist Spanish (Taking control of Gibraltir in the process), kill Britain if I've got a strong enough navy, liberate all those oppressed people in Africa, and then if I've got enough men, attack Manchu and Japan, and have other people attacking the rest of Asia. I hope to end the game with all the land I claimed under my control, and most of the world as my puppets.

I'm gonna keep that so I can have naval forces near the Suez Canal, just in case an incredibly unlikely and completely unforseeable war with Germany occurs....:mischief:

I don't think that is necessary. I mean, a war with Germany? What are the odds of that. :mischief:

Almost as unlikely that we will invade china......right :p

Part 19: The Balkans

Russia's war against Bulgaria was another example of how the WWI tactics that most nations used were no match for the blitz. Planes bombed retreating divisions, tanks punched massive holes in the enemy lines, and motorized infantry encircled and destroyed entire corps. Seeing the success of the Russian military, Turkey, Cyrpus, and Lebanon all joined a military alliance with it. With this alliance behind him, Omega felt confidant enough to demand that Hungary surrendure it's entire nation to Russia. While resiliant at first, Hungary finally caved in after threats of war, giving Russia control of all it's territory. Croatia, no longer under the protection of Hungary, was quickly invaded and conquered.

(A Map of how far we've come, and what we still have to conquer.)

You should get rid of that unsightly blob in Bosnia that is surrounded by your territory!

@#*$#!!!!!!!!!!

Just as I was about to declare war on the Austrian alliance, they join the Germans..... Europe's gonna have to wait.... I'll take on some of the other nations to strengthen my position before I take on all those people.

Question: Where is Vereinigtes Baltisches Herzogtum?

Part 20: The New Year

The War Room: January 1st, 1942

Omega: "Okay, a brief review. The voluntary annexation of Albania and Bosnia gave us control of the Balkans, but Austria's joining with the German alliance threw apart any plans for further advance in the region. The war in Sweden is going well, with a mixed force of infantry and tanks attacking from the north, and the Ministry of Silly Walks from the south. Only thing that keeps slowing us down is the lack of usable airfields nearby. Now we just need to decide what to do next. We're already planning to invade Norway and Denmark to keep Britain out of the Baltic. We're also definitly going to invade the Ottomans as soon as our peace treaty expires. But beyond this, we need ideas. We have a strong force on the Persian border, but I'm unsure whether we should attack before or after we finish the Ottomans. There's also a question of if we should launch any invasion in Asia. Afghanistan looks like a nice target, but should wait for Persia to fall. We have claims in the far east, but we'll have to fight Japan for control of them, and I want a good strategy for fighting the Japanese before I start a war with them.
Then we have Europe and Africa. We all know war with Germany's inevitable, but the question is when and how. As of now we don't have enough men to man our whole border with Germany and their allies. We'll need a strategy on fighting them before we attack, though. We can't garrison all of German lands, and there's no way we'll be able to get all their colonies in Africa and Asia, so the goal will be to get the land we claimed, and create numerous puppet states in Europe. Since Germany and their allies control most of Africa, any fighting in Europe will also lead to fighting in Africa. Our subs will keep supplies from going between the two continents, but we'll need a base in the Mediteranean if we want to launch any offensives. I'm suggesting Italy, since I doubt they'd be able to put up much of a fight with the majority of their forces keeping down partisans in France and Southern Italy. I'm also thinking of invading Egypt so we have a land route to the Suez Canal.
Then we have the Syndicalists. The Union of Britains the only one left in the alliance, but Spain and America are also Syndicalist, so they represent potential enemies. We'd need to do a massive naval build-up to take on Britain, seeing as even our newly rebuilt Russian fleet can barely scratch the British one. But this'll take some time, so we'll have to rely on our superior air force until then.
Okay gentlemen. Thoughts? Comments? Criticism? Anythings welcome."

concentrate on taking out the middle east, Ottomans and egypt, along with sweden denmark etc.

Part 21: Scandinavia

Copenhagen, Denmark: March 9, 1942

In the darkness of night, SuperBeaver and his Ministry of Silly Walks crept across the sea to the city of Copenhagen. While the Ministry had not had a large role in the invasions of Sweden and Norway, it was going to spearhead the invasion of Denmark.
SuperBeaver *Whispering*: "Guns ready."
In unison, the soldiers of the Ministry turned off the safety on their guns. As the ships landed on the beaches, the soldiers silently crept off them. The sentries assigned to watching the beaches had their throats slit before they could raise the alarm. As the army reached the city itself, it scattered into smaller groups. SuperBeaver personally lead one squad that went straight towards the heart of the city, too a mansion with lights on, and sounds of celebration coming from inside. SuperBeaver crept up to the wall, and looked through a window. Inside were the Chief of Staff, Heads of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, the majority of Denmark's Officer Corp, and the Prime Minister himself. SuperBeaver didn't know or care what they were celebrating, but he intended to crash the party.
SuperBeaver: "Not long until the armor hits the beaches and air support arrives...."
Just then, thousands of planes dove from the sky, dropping bombs and fireing bullets into the sleeping city. In minutes, the entire city was engulfed in flames. SuperBeaver and his men watched in fascination as the city was torn apart.
SuperBeaver: "Bloody Kan, almost has to make a big entrance...."
SuperBeaver tore himself away from the spectacle, and got back to the job at hand. He threw a grenade through the mansion's window, then after the explosion, jumped inside. Most of the bodyguards had been killed by the explosion, and the ones still alive were quickly gunned down by SuperBeaver and his men. The surviving officers and government officials were captured. SuperBeaver led the men not busy guarding the prisoners back onto the streets of Copenhagen. Dannish soldiers were desperately trying to defend the city, but were no match for the superior Russian soldiers. SuperBeaver hid behind a wall as gunfire raked the street. A few Dannish soldiers had set up a roadblock, and were defending it with machine guns. SuperBeaver's men and the Danes exchanged fire for a few minutes with little effect, when a single Russian tank came and blew apart the whole roadblock. SuperBeaver and his men ran on.
In the air, a few Dannish planes were desperately trying to keep Russia out of the skies. But outnumbered 10:1, and with most of their planes destroyed before they even took off, it wasn't long before the sky was Russian-only.
After engaging in a few brief firefights, SuperBeaver reached the docks, where the Dannish division was trying to escape on the transport ships in dock. But as the ships got into open sea, the Russian navy, which had been hidden in the darkness, opened fire. Not one ship escaped the inferno.

The Battle of Copenhagen saw the complete destruction of the Dannish land, air, and sea forces. After that battle, it was only a matter of marching time to occupy the rest of the nation. With Denmark beaten, all the Scandinavian nations had been destroyed by Russian might. On March 17, 1942, Russia created the nation of Scandinavia, which would occupy all the lands of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.

Oh look, they're the same colour as Turkey and the Ottomans!

Top Bottom