turkey unique goals in RFC

turbomeded

Chieftain
I have a problem with fulfilling the Turkey history goal in RFC. To be precise, it is the second objective (control Balkans, Black sea and Mesopotamia in 1700) that I'm having problem with. I know geography kind of well, and in my opinion I do control all three regions, as you may see on theese in-game pictures...
Do you know what is the problem? Do they consider the whole middle-east region as Mesopotamia? Or do i have to control the Adriatic Sea? Or something else- I think I'm doing kind of good job with Turkey and I was disapointed when I was saw that goal was not fulfilled, although I thought I've done my job right...

Attachments

• balkan.JPG
    balkan.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 510
  • mezop.JPG
    mezop.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 474
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 425
Here is a map I found showing all the precise areas for the UHVs.
Comparing the map with yours, all I can see is that, in your second screenshot, it looks like you need the two Arabian tiles to the west of Ad Dammam under your control for Mesopotamia. Absurdly trivial, but there you go:lol:.

It's cities, not tiles, that you need. Check the map again.

You're right, I didn't know the exact victory conditions. Looking at the map again though, I now can't see any reason that the victory condition wasn't acheived. Anyone else?

I had this problem with Turkey the first time. You need another city in Mesopotamia. Diagnol between the two cities with population 12 (can't read names). The city will be semi-garbage and a drain, but will get you the territory UHV. Istanbul does count toward both the Black Sea and Balkans goal.

there's definitely something wrong here. I see 4 cities in Mesopotamia, 4 in the Balkans and 3 around the Black Sea. You could file a bug report in the RFC subforum.

if you're playing with a recent version of RFC, see there

Juju Lautre is right about the Black Sea condition. My Turkey UHV was with a previous version. However, I'm not sure if the two cities at the northern borders of Mesopotamia are being counted as Mesopotamia. You're right, if that is the case, it is somewhat odd.

Top Bottom