Turn 144 - 280AD

Gingerbread Man

Dark Magus
Sorry, I forgot to take a picture, I sent the save file around instead.

What has changed? GCA landed a spearman near a barbcamp. I tried to attack the galley that landed it, but our galley didn't do a single bit of damage.

I used a pikeman to kill a horseman, and redlined the pike.

Built one city on the island (the lower city). Give me a name, please.

Had an awful chat with GCA. It has been sent around with the save, and to mongoose.

Altogether, a really bad turn. Lots of bad moves on my behalf. I didn't change to Republic, due to arising issues with GCA (read the chat).

Attachments

• #gca_warchat.txt
    8.8 KB · Views: 85
Interesting chat. I'll probably comment some more on it later...

Did you move the other settler? And from your report I understand we lost our galley in the lake? And what kind of bad moves is it possible to do when we are not fighting a war?? :rolleyes:

Oh, and I assume the Horseman came with the Spearman on the galley?

And please say you fixed Shen Ling??

And one last thing, what did you do with the Chivalry trade???

Thats all for now. I'm DESPERATE for some sleep!

So we lost one of our gallies? Ouches.
As for GCA, don't let it get to you. They're not quite the most... Mature people around :-/

Originally posted by Veera Anlai
So we lost one of our gallies? Ouches.
As for GCA, don't let it get to you. They're not quite the most... Mature people around :-/

I can certanly agree to that. I have been constantly harrassed and teased from them.

Poor you...:(

Well, gonna check the chat, wondering what are the bad moves you made?

Shen ling isn't going to riot next turn. Cities only riot the turn AFTER they grow, if that is the cause.

So, is that a "no?" Switching production could have gotten us the Settler in 2 turns. We may still be able to do that if we act next turn.

We need more info about the Chivalry trade and the switch to Republic. What do we need to do here?

Top Bottom