Turn 149 - 330AD

Gingerbread Man

Dark Magus
Really, nothing happened this turn.

I renamed the island cities. Shifted troops home, but some are keeping watch. We have three turns left of anarchy.

Here is a picture. View it:

Attachments

• home.jpg
    home.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 117
I have no idea how I'll remember names like Daoyu Leisheng and Jiangmianbao Chengshi, let alone spell them. ;)

Anyway, do we have a better name for Anyang Sushi, one more Chinese? ;)

Shen Ling = SL
Anyang Sushi = AS
Xiang Zhou = XZ
Yun Qiuling = YQ
Jiang Mapi = JM
Ju Yasaoi = JY
Cha Ching = CC
Zhi Gang = ZG
Kuangbaio Haian = KH
Jiangmianbao Chengshi = JC
Daoyu Leisheng = DL

is that easier?

Maybe as a part of our switch to Republic, we can also transition the names of our cities. Some historic examples:

Peking -------> Beijing
St. Petersburg --------> Leningrad
Contantinople -------> Istanbul
New Amsterdam -----> New York

[roleplay]Let our new government allow for more concise, easier to understand city names![/roleplay]

And now back to the actual game....... ;)

Military Requests

*If the barb Warrior arrives next to our workers in Yun Qiuling, please move a Pike from the city to defend them. Of course, if the workers can move that turn, please have them do so.

*While bringing some units homeward, take great care not to allow Fog of War to re-enter the mountain divide. I don't want any new barb camps showing up.

*Attack the northern barb settlement with our Elite Swordsman. If we get a Great Leader, make sure not park him by the coast as GCA is probably still floating around with its elite spear.

You can't get leaders fighting barbs. You could get elite units though.

Originally posted by Yndy
You can't get leaders fighting barbs. You could get elite units though.

Thanks for the clarification, Yndy. That didn't seem right to me either, but I wanted us to be covered for anything. :)

I beleve now its safe to send Settlers to settle in the ruins where our famed city once stood and settle in the infamous GCA's cities.

Yes, but it would be wise to keep the military where it is now. ;)'

At least partly, just in case. :)

Top Bottom