Turn 150 - 340 AD

Donovan Zoi

The Return
Still not much happening here.....and I forgot to grab a screenie before saving. I am sure GBM will be none too pleased.

* We are still in Anarchy

* Our Elite Sword attacked the northern barb camp and killed the Warrior defender, but a Horseman remains

* Removed even more Fog of War from our soon-to-be-settled Eastern side.

* Moved Vet Pike from Yun Qiuling to protect our workers from an adjacent Barb.

* Moved our road workers to the mountain to continue our trans-mountain road.

Nothing to say... nothing happened... boring at anarchy, thissure is...

err, we wont be able to because we are still in anarchy!

It was seven turns, IIRC. Which means we'll still have more to go.

As for no screenie? well, there's nothing to see anyway.

Just make sure you click republic and not despotism by accident.

Oh, and M. Zoi, I'm glad to see you taking a real role here finally :) It's been benificial to our nation.

Well, bootstoots and DZ will be taking a more active role for the next week - I am officially announcing my abscence for a week, from saturday until saturday.

I leave the deputy in charge for that time, or whoever else can take charge.

I'd be willing to play any turns that I can during the next week, except that my friend borrowed my PTW disk. Is it possible to run PTW with the Conquests CD (I remember hearing that it is but haven't figured it out yet), and if so, how?

Thanks for the kudos, guys. :D

I can step in as needed too. As a matter of fact, if no one minds I would really like to play the turn where we enter Republic. This way, I can do a city-by-city assessment of our needs and our strengths so we can all determine the proper adjustments we should make. Any objections?

Originally posted by Octavian X
And, boots: Yes, you can use the C3C disk to play PTW without any conflicts. I do it all the time. :)

Cool, I was hoping there was a way to play a peaceful builder game without any interference from neighboring civs. Would get boring after awhile though.......

Thanks for the tip! :lol:

Top Bottom