Turn 163 - 470 AD

Originally posted by Emp.Napoleon
Deshelber,
I feel that this new tech plan is ok. It will help us soon with the crossing of the ocean in case of war. My only qualm is that we need better units to send over there. That is why I want us to get military tridition ASAP. I think we can also get Gunpowder from CGN when and if we go to war. Could somone please tell me if CGN as advanced any farther on the path to military tridition.

Amen, though military tradition is not priority for me.

We don't have a temple in our capitol??

We added a worker to great precious more commerce, but we don't have a temple??

Change the Rider ASAP!

Just out of curiosity, has there been any forms of sabotage between each other's nations or does every1 see it too expensive in this game as I do as well?

Originally posted by bluice
Just out of curiosity, has there been any forms of sabotage between each other's nations or does every1 see it too expensive in this game as I do as well?
What kind of sabotage? The espianage type doesn't come until espianage, which is an age away.

Originally posted by Emp.Napoleon
What do you think we should send over there then in the tearms of land units?

Riders and defensive units. If we get Mil. Trad. that's great but not priority in my mind.

Originally posted by Hygro
We don't have a temple in our capitol??

We added a worker to great precious more commerce, but we don't have a temple??

Change the Rider ASAP!

I'm not sure that would really make sense. Right now with our Market we can get our city to a size 8 without rioting, which will yeild 15 shields and 30 gold. A temple will only bump that to a size 9 and without further improvement can give us 16 shields and 32 gold (but you should really knock that down to a 31 because of the cost of the temple).

Then you need to account for that fact that we'd need to give up another worker to get us to that size 9 and that it will take 5 more turns for us to get that temple in the first place. I don't really see the strategy in going for more culture in the capital right now and I think we are all a little insecure about our military standing at the moment.

Put all that with the fact than in less than 12 turns we will probably have Navigation and with it the ability to trade with Netatolia. If Netatolia can hook us up with a single luxury we'll be better off than if we build temples in all of our citiies.

I back the choice to build a few Riders now and defer the temples.

I think that the newer cities that we are planing to build should have temples since we need a quick way to make those people happy to get production up to build raiders.

Top Bottom