Turn 167 - 520 AD

Donovan Zoi

The Return
Perris Conquered!

Another turn.....another discouraging development in the West. This time it is the CGN city of Perris that has fallen(and has been renamed April 1st). In a pre-emptive move that may have come too late, the Netatolians founded the city of Renewed Castle, possibly as a last ditch effort to stave off the aggressors from their mainland.

I am planning to talk with the members of Apolyton this week to see what, if anything, can be done to assist CGN at this point. Most of it will depend on how close our allies are to discovering Navigation.

Attachments

• ad520-gwtcgn (2).jpg
    ad520-gwtcgn (2).jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 78
Back on the homefront, we were finally able to rush the Courthouse in Xin Yun Feng for 204 gold. And after our customary 40g to Apolyton, we were left with 0 gold in the treasury. However, we did not have to borrow any gold from our allies to make the Courthouse happen. And since we are making 78 gpt, we will have money in our coffers again shortly.

Attachments

• ad520-courtrush (2).jpg
    ad520-courtrush (2).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 75
With the new Courthouse in XYF next turn, commerce and production should increase substantially. As far as production is concerned, I am hoping that our future FP site will be able to generate 10 shields/pt for the Small Wonder Build. However, I have a feeling that it will only raise to 9 spt. We find out next turn....

Also, our gpt will increase substantially as well. An added benefit of the new Courthouse will be an addition of roughly 4 gpt from XYF. Add to this the 7-8 spt we will gain from a new Market in Zhi Gang next turn, and we are making even more serious cash. :D

Attachments

• ad520-xyf (2).jpg
    ad520-xyf (2).jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 88
Kuangbaiao Haian produced a Settler this turn, and that unit is now headed for the Southeast region. With the FP 20-25 turns away, my goal is to begin making progress in the region it will control. This Settler will found the site of former GCA city Port Blacksand.

Attachments

• ad520-kuangset (2).jpg
    ad520-kuangset (2).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 76
The GCA spear is still in the far north, so I figured our Sword would play with its head for a bit. The spear retreated last turn, so I had our Elite sword shadow the unwelcome guest.

Wouldn't it be something if we could get a GL out of this altercation? :D

Attachments

• ad520-gcaspear (2).jpg
    ad520-gcaspear (2).jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 73
Finally, our MIs are still approaching the barb settlement on the southern tip of our continent. Look for this small matter to be resolved in 4-5 turns.

Attachments

• ad520-barbaway (2).jpg
    ad520-barbaway (2).jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 69
Thanks for allowing Xiang Zhou to grow, now could you let it build a worker or even settler instead of 41 turns ! Marketplace?

Originally posted by Yndy
Thanks for allowing Xiang Zhou to grow, now could you let it build a worker or even settler instead of 41 turns ! Marketplace?

My bad, Yndy. :) I had meant to do so when I repositioned the laborers, but it must have slipped my mind. At last glance, there were 18-20 shields built up, so Settler it is. :D

Thank you for your vigilance in this matter.

Top Bottom