Turn 2: 3950 B.C.

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Sorry guys, to save myseflt some sanity and the server some space, there'll be no screenie today (besides, I kinda forgot...:eek: )

The only thing that was really done between was a road was started on the game square, and some discussion between myself and CG about my name for the capital. We also found that on the F11 screen, Fanatikou City is the top.

So, discuss. We will continue the road. What else? Change the 100% science rate? Eat some doughnuts? And should we name our capital city, and let me name the second?

A good turn played by Octavian :).

I'd say the privilage of naming our Capital belongs to you, Octavian X. Please don't call it Douhnut Hole or something like that :) A screen shot everyday probably isn't necessary, how about every other day. And the chat log was cool. I like being able to read what happened.

I dont know how to read those things. And, I advocate moving the slider up to 100%.

i don't suppose that there will ever be a warning as to when the turns will be, will there?

Not really, Nolodan. It all depends on when I get the save game, which is usually 11PM EST. When I get it, I'll announce it in the #civfanatics chatroom, and ask all our citizens to meet in #demogame_CFC_MSDG.

Also, these are some subjects donsig brought up in a PM to me...
I still can't post so I have to pm you. I think the capital name should be Sacred Forest or something like that in Chinese.
Next turn would you include some data like how fast the city will grow and how fast our warrior will be ready?
We should plan out what direction the warrior goes (assuming he doesn't stay in the capital). We should decide whatwe will build next and when we want to start our second settler.

As a note, the warrior will be done in (iirc) 3 turns.

Top Bottom