Turn 63 - 1450 BC

FortyJ

Deity
Links
Secure Site
username: fanatics
password: zli94AB

All officials are reminded to post instructions in the Term 2 Instruction Thread.

<><><><><>

There are two more GCA warriors that are just outside our line of sight on the eastern plateau. One is located inside the edge of the forest (E-E of the Iron city site). Another is located further NW of there (NE-NE of the Iron city site.

Our elite warrior, which was located NE of it's current location, was able to see both of these units at the beginning of the turn, but I opted to move him to his current location so that the only way that GCA could get a unit close to our settler next turn would be by attacking us.

No matter what happens next turn, though, they're definitely up to something. Get ready for war everyone.

No 1 priority is to defend the iron city and the road leading to it. once that is connected we can upgrade our swordsmen. Which makes us much more powerful than them.

We should also get into chat with GC ask them if they are planning on war, announce it now. Otherwise, leave our territory.

Though I think there's about an 80% chance that war will occur within five turns.

Croxis, I think its time you call on our CDG brothers to come and help us! Use your charm, that always works ;).

:ack:

We should decide if we wish to produce an archer in Shen Ling before producing another settler. An archer could be built in 2 turns, or a settler in 3 at max production (10spt, no growth). Any ideas on this? I believe that it's currently producing a settler, despite what the map shows, but it can be changed next turn regardless of it's current production with no penalty.

Also, Octavian has had some discussions with GCA's ambassador which have not resulted in anything concrete. They are being extremely tight-lipped about their plans. I believe we should simply proceed as scheduled: build our city and begin upgrading as soon as possible. Considering the imminent threat their forces represent however, we should consider building city walls first, then switching to a barracks.

I believe next turn to be the telling turn. Should be an interesting turn chat.

Exciting times, 40J. A good report, too. I think we should switch to an Archer in Shen Ling as you suggested. More military will only help the situation at this point.

Meiertopia is now the #5 city of the world at pop size 1. Interesting development.

Can we get a projection on when we can start on HBR?

I think we should start building a Barrack. If GCA turns openly hostile, we could switch it to City Walls. But I still think upgrading our warriors to Swordsmen would be far better than getting the City Walls first. A few elite Swordsmen would sure hold of GCA for a while :)

Top Bottom