Turn 83 - 950 BC

FortyJ

Deity
Links
Secure Site
username: cfcteam
password: zli94AB

All officials are reminded to post instructions in the Term 2 Instruction Thread.

<><><><><>

Here are a few points about the turn:
  • I stopped all production of settlers across the nation. Of course, this can still be reversed, but I felt that we weren't out of the woods yet with respect to Gamecatcher forces. We must get the upper hand in this conflict before ceasing production of military units.
  • Jiang Mapi needs 11s to produce the archer. I reduced it's growth so that it can produce +4spt instead of +3spt. If we continue this pace for 2 turns, and then revert back to max food (which will still yield +3spt), we can still complete the archer in 3 turns instead of 4 with minimal disruption in the city's growth.
  • Our workers have been retreated from the front lines for their protection. My initial intention was to construct a road to the northern incense, but I'd be just as happy seeing them in the southern region building a road to the remains of Yun Feng if we so desire.
  • I would like to see Zhi Gang construct the first of many naval vessels so that we can begin exploring the world. The island to the southwest may be a launching pad to the other continent and it would be nice to be the first to make contact.

Hey, are scores have finally changed. ;)

In the last 300 years, we have scored the least points of all the teams. This is probably because of Yellow_Destiny's (GCA) attack, but note they only increased 1 more point than we have (same with Possum (CDG) and Markos (Poly) ). It seems the Eastern Hemisphere is growing a lot slower than the Western Hemisphere. We are not in last place, but only claim 7th place by 3 points. We have 132 points and are 105 points out of first place.

I think we need to clean up the GCA problem militarily and very quickly, and then finally get our expansion done. I imagine the reason the Western Hemisphere is scoring so quickly is because of peaceful expansion. Hopefully, GCA has sealed their fate and will dwindle away to nothing. Hopefully, Fanatikou still has a chance to grow.

GBM
Is it your intention to immediately switch to a galley, or shall we wait and build it after the horseman is completed?

If we replace the Horseman production, the galley will be done in 3 turns, but we won't have the 2nd horseman in the southeast. If we wait until after the Horseman, the galley will be completed in approx. 9 turns.

One more thing...

If our queue in Shen Ling is not changed, we will have a settler completed in 5 turns there. Where shall we send him? Perhaps our Domestic Minister can post a poll on this topic?

Top Bottom